The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Would you say Nasus is a "must have / use champion" for beginner?

#1blassterPosted 1/15/2013 5:57:10 AM
Long story short, in this week where Nasus is free, my IRL friend who introduced me to LoL told me to only use Nasus only this week, as he says Nasus will force new players to be good on last hitting.

Then I look at his skillset, and I think I know what he's referring to. Nasus Q apparently gives a permanent attack boost if you last hit minions. Naturally, he also said this to all of our circle of friends who are new to LoL.

So I'm just wondering, if I may ask this to Gfaqs LoL players; Is Nasus the first champion you would recommend to every player who is new to LoL, because his skillset encourage / force you to last hit minions, and eventually become good in it with all champs you want to play later?
---
Anticipating: Fire Emblem Awakening, Ace Attorney 5.
Playing: P4U, Growlanser IV, Yakuza Dead Souls.
#2MakJussPosted 1/15/2013 6:01:38 AM
Make custom game without anyone and last hit there. After 80% last hit rate put bot that can harass well. Then play in PVP. No need to use Nasus , just use any champ you can.
#3SlaynPosted 1/15/2013 6:03:12 AM(edited)
Not really. No one really uses Nasus. I would recommend using a champion you might actually use later. He is kind of... weird.

Try Jax or Malphite. Jax is one of my fav.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#4thefearedmonstrPosted 1/15/2013 6:06:23 AM
Last hitting with Nasus is significantly easier than with other champions, so I don't know why it would be good for a beginner.
---
Everything I say is the truth. There will be no discussion
#5BiglabronPosted 1/15/2013 6:19:30 AM(edited)
thefearedmonstr posted...
Last hitting with Nasus is significantly easier than with other champions, so I don't know why it would be good for a beginner.

Because if you can last hit with nasus under tower while being harassed you can play any champion during lane phase.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#6KeepItCivilPosted 1/15/2013 6:27:12 AM
Well, he teaches the importance of last hitting, building tanky and beelining the enemy carry. Sooooo, maybe?
---
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk