Xin: Report Jayce all he does is feed

#11Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/15/2013 8:46:26 AM
MrFail posted...
How does someone report for feeding anyway? I go negative a lot but its because I'm bad, not because I try to throw the game.

You can't. Only intentionally feeding..and yeah..good luck with that.
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#12CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/15/2013 8:46:58 AM
Karmic Dragon2003 posted...
MrFail posted...
How does someone report for feeding anyway? I go negative a lot but its because I'm bad, not because I try to throw the game.

The thing is, going "negative" isn't necessarily a bad thing. Maybe you're a support and you've died 4 times saving the ad carry or getting him a few double kills because of it.

But when you have 5 times the deaths of anyone else on the team as mid or solo top, just in the laning phase, something is clearly wrong.

And it won't get better by crying about it, so why waste everyone's energy?
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#13Karmic Dragon2003(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 8:47:45 AM
CheeseItBaggins posted...
MrFail posted...

The thing is, going "negative" isn't necessarily a bad thing. Maybe you're a support and you've died 4 times saving the ad carry or getting him a few double kills because of it.

But when you have 5 times the deaths of anyone else on the team as mid or solo top, just in the laning phase, something is clearly wrong.

Why's crying about it?
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.
#14CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/15/2013 8:49:03 AM
MrFail posted...

Why's crying about it?

You, about 4 times a day on this very board.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#15Karmic Dragon2003(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 9:19:51 AM
MrFail posted...

Why's crying about it?

You, about 4 times a day on this very board.

So once they sort the matchmaking there will be less "crying".
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.
#162pp3nd1xPosted 1/15/2013 9:26:38 AM

So once they sort the matchmaking there will be less "crying".

Which is never.
---
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk
#17NeoAndurilPosted 1/15/2013 9:30:07 AM
this happened