What if there was an item that would reset all your cooldowns?

#31Rookie_JetPosted 1/15/2013 1:26:15 PM
Amumu, Sej, Malphite, Galio ults all ftw though. Basically, all those sweet initiation ults. You literally don't need any other item to win a fight for your team. Flash (or Q for Amumu and Sej) in and ult twice. Your team wins before they can do anything.
#32NeoAndurilPosted 1/15/2013 1:27:37 PM
Torque86 posted...
kirbymuncher posted...
Torque86 posted...
or do you see the mention of flash anywhere in his post?

kirbymuncher posted...
ahri with 8 flashes

:o

someone can't read/count

If you're gonna be like that: Where was Spirit Rush mentioned? And Spirit Rush isn't a flash since she just moves towards the cursor... can still get hit by stuff... flash is a short distance instant teleport.... but nice comeback... really...

ps. Why are we arguing in a Karmicdragon topic anyway?

So you were too busy correcting his math that you failed to realize that you yourself implied Spirit Rush was 3 flashes? Makes sense to me.

So you're another one of those guys on the internet who don't actually know what basic words mean. I blame public schools.
#33Ravid182Posted 1/15/2013 1:43:15 PM
Torque86 posted...
Eclipse008 posted...
Torque86 posted...
kirbymuncher posted...
ahri with 8 flashes

:o

3 times 2 makes 6 genius.

He was also considering the Flash summoner spell. Maybe you should think things through before you insult someone and appear foolish yourself.

Seems this item also gives certain people the ability to read minds and make silly assumptions..... more than 6k I would say.... or do you see the mention of flash anywhere in his post? .... hmmm.. what am I thinking about right now?.... yes pron... lucky guess....

He said including summoner spells right away...

What is your problem? Do you have terrible comprehension or just one of those people who can never admit when they are wrong after making a comment that backfires in your face for not being as smart as you thought?
#34EnclosurePosted 1/15/2013 2:16:19 PM
Buy 2 of them. Have no cooldowns forever.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#35kirbyakaZPosted 1/15/2013 2:17:09 PM
Double Victor clouds?

Two Sharks?

Double Mega Inferno Bomb?

Two Tibbers?
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#36Eclipse008Posted 1/15/2013 10:52:47 PM
kirbyakaZ posted...
Double Victor clouds?

Two Sharks?

Two Tibbers?

Double Viktor clouds was actually in the game (as a glitch) at one point. If you pressed 'R' twice in a row with enough speed, you could blow up anyone and everyone. Quite hilarious.
---
qed
#37Eclipse008Posted 1/15/2013 10:53:03 PM
kirbyakaZ posted...
Double Victor clouds?

Two Sharks?

Two Tibbers?

Double Viktor clouds was actually in the game (as a glitch) at one point. If you pressed 'R' twice in a row with enough speed, you could blow up anyone and everyone. Quite hilarious.
---
qed
#38ThatonesmartguyPosted 1/15/2013 10:55:47 PM
7v3 with a morde.
---
PSN, Summoner Name & Steam: RoundhouseSteak
http://i.imgur.com/4kz9z.gif http://i.imgur.com/xw0Do.png
#39GoldenFantasyPosted 1/15/2013 11:05:07 PM
I don't wanna add fuel to the fire in this 'debate', but Spirit Rush is a dash.

You can get cc'd mid dash, but not a flash.

But regardless, Ahri with this item can move 8 times.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks