Champs you're really enjoying playing Season 3?

#1RzulPosted 1/15/2013 9:15:27 AM
With the changes in Season 3, what champs are you playing that you didn't have luck with before. Or, which champs are you just having fun with period.

Elise - Her kit is just loads of fun. Almost impossible to beat in any matchup. Health % damage good god :0 When she was released I sucked at playing her. I tried her again recently and omg. Every bruiser going top against me just cries and whines about how OP she is. But, is she really? I wonder...

Wukong: I went mid with him because my solo queue teammates all picked toplaners, and did pretty well. Get Black Cleaver, press R. Watch the enemy rage. I know Kha, Zed and Pants all do exceptional in mid but I never thought the Monkey King would fare just as well. It's like any AD with a gap closer in mid just wins.

Syndra: Another champ I didn't synergize well with until recently. I couldn't get down her combos, but I've been playing her pretty often and I have to say that her burst is godly. A full combo from her will lock you down and any allies near you. Maybe I'm just having an easier time keeping track of orbs. I think they should make her orbs provide sight in bushes like Ori's Ball.

What about you all?
---
Vi is my waifu. Deal with it.
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#2Is_CorruptedPosted 1/15/2013 9:20:55 AM
Vayne: Learned a good build on LOD's stream, quite enjoying winning lane most of the time because other ADs in normals don't build warmogs. o.o

Trundle: His Q mana cost was decreased a while back, and since then I can spam it without worry. Anything like a philostone or such basically makes it a free skill.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#3XialohPosted 1/15/2013 9:23:11 AM
Sona, Elise, Riven, probably Kayle soon. MF, Vayne when there's an actual support.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#4BlocktopusPosted 1/15/2013 9:54:03 AM
shaco TF and zed
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
Hyena Warwick at your service do arams with me pls
#5SalvatorePosted 1/15/2013 10:08:21 AM
Yorick, Urgot.
---
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
#6Reaper_MinionPosted 1/15/2013 10:12:21 AM
Lee Sin. He's ridiculous.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#7steamwr4pPosted 1/15/2013 10:15:53 AM
I started playing Kassadin, and i'm having loads of fun. I love mobile champions.
---
Official Advanced Lawnmower
Stay away from Lux. She's useless.
#8stascakbw07Posted 1/15/2013 10:17:34 AM
Heimerdinger

I didn't try him out until S3. I regret this, because even if I'm losing it's the most fun I've ever had playing LoL.

I think it's the challenge of playing him effectively, and the satisfaction of tricking people into falling for a trap you set up and execute all by yourself because you're such deliciously squishy bait.

There was a mid Eve I pushed to her turret, used rockets to poke and prevent her last hitting without her Q, and then when she started roaming I used turrets in river bushes to ambush her and get kills.

She should have been their best carry, but I got to turn her into her team's albatross all because of Heimerdinger's unique kit even if it is a little underpowered.

I think Flask helps him a lot, but otherwise he's not too affected by new items.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!
#9Rzul(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:21:59 AM
stascakbw07 posted...
Heimerdinger

I didn't try him out until S3. I regret this, because even if I'm losing it's the most fun I've ever had playing LoL.

I think it's the challenge of playing him effectively, and the satisfaction of tricking people into falling for a trap you set up and execute all by yourself because you're such deliciously squishy bait.

There was a mid Eve I pushed to her turret, used rockets to poke and prevent her last hitting without her Q, and then when she started roaming I used turrets in river bushes to ambush her and get kills.

She should have been their best carry, but I got to turn her into her team's albatross all because of Heimerdinger's unique kit even if it is a little underpowered.

I think Flask helps him a lot, but otherwise he's not too affected by new items.

Agreed. Heimer is one of those "Love if you're on my team, Hate if you're on their team" kind of champs. Played right he will win his lane hands down due to the enemy's greediness. Then you just tele to other lanes and push them. So satisfying making enemy laners miss out on XP because they have to deal with your turrets :)
---
Vilemaw is my waifu. Elise is going to be so mad. Wat do?
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#10Quiet_NoisePosted 1/15/2013 10:25:22 AM
Is_Corrupted posted...
Vayne: Learned a good build on LOD's stream, quite enjoying winning lane most of the time because other ADs in normals don't build warmogs. o.o

Trundle: His Q mana cost was decreased a while back, and since then I can spam it without worry. Anything like a philostone or such basically makes it a free skill.

What Vayne build are you talking about? I'm mega interested. :o