I might be done with this game....

#31SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/15/2013 6:14:20 PM
Thank god.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#32gallantknightPosted 1/15/2013 7:27:45 PM(edited)
http://happyscrub.com/thecat.png

In all seriousness listening to music helps. I find the Beatles/The Pillows keep me pretty calm and in the zone.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#33TrevorkkhoPosted 1/15/2013 7:59:46 PM
KosukeKGA posted...
There is a reason why people say elo hell exists. Even when you politely give advice in the most non-solicitous type of manner, some people will STILL get mad/rage at you (like they have low self-esteem and get their feelings hurt by mere words) and there is nothing you can do about it except hope the rager doesn't play any worse now.

+1

Tribunal and competitively gaming do not mix well at all. They need to make a new mode where everything goes
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#34albinorhino004Posted 1/15/2013 8:45:13 PM
Very rarely does this game get any sort of emotional rise out of me.

Typing isn't required when you can communicate so well through your actions.

While it is rude to not respond to people, no one is asking for a conversation; people that are aren't playing to win
---
drinking is very bad
#35shingo fanPosted 1/15/2013 8:46:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA
---
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?
#36SharzakenatorPosted 1/15/2013 10:25:11 PM
I punched a hole in the wall a few months ago from this stupid game. Just take a second and realize that you have bad games too, amd every so often you cause that same exact reaction in somebody else. These are all real human beings you are playing with.
---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it
#37HabnotPosted 1/15/2013 11:45:06 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...
Habnot posted...
Topics like this make me wish Gamefaqs had a sage option.

It does. You just need 3000 karma and it does nothing.

not sure
if

I got the reference but I wanted to shoehorn in my useless yet large number. :(
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#38HotshotJoePosted 1/15/2013 11:52:25 PM
BYE!!! don't let the door hit you in the booty on the way out. thanks for coming.
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon