As a person that hate the current Elo system I am happy for a change.

#1AStrawhatPiratePosted 1/15/2013 9:21:23 PM
I cant stand this win a game get 10 elo lose a game and lose 30-40

My record is 22-18 and my elo is between 700-800

But yet I am one of the best among the many ppl I play with but have the lowest elo because they dont play ranked games.

I am currently on an 8 game solo queue win streak and it will gain me nothing in the elo system. At least an 8 game win streak can help me in the new system
---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
#2HhhmmmPosted 1/15/2013 9:23:16 PM
just fyi the current elo system isnt going anywhere, they are adding another system on top of it but matchmaking is still 100% elo based
---
Anyone named "Hhhmmm" who questions stuff and finds out suspicious things is a win in my book - Louie_BASS_pwn
#3SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/15/2013 9:23:59 PM
just fyi the current elo system isnt going anywhere, they are adding another system on top of it but matchmaking is still 100% elo based

---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#4DartkunPosted 1/15/2013 9:24:15 PM
Psst, wins and losses aren't the deceding factor for Elo gains/losses.

If you lose a game you shouldn't have lost, you'll lose a lot of Elo

If you win a game you really should've, you'll gain very little Elo.

Stop focusing on your W/L and Elo and just work on winning consistently.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5AStrawhatPirate(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 9:27:33 PM
I win more than lose. It just hurts to see 10 games worth of work go down the drain for teaming with an afk and then a d/c

But thats just how it is.
---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
#6g-cube_mastaPosted 1/15/2013 9:36:27 PM
I win more than lose. It just hurts to see 10 games worth of work go down the drain for teaming with an afk and then a d/c

not it isn't lmao

you're massively exaggerating.

There's no way you win 10 but lose 30-40. 0 chance.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#7HeroshiX2Posted 1/15/2013 9:44:57 PM
AStrawhatPirate posted...

After placements and elo gains balance out to 10-15 if you win 2 and lose 1, you still gained elo.

Also being on blue gives you a screen advantage, so you lose more elo if you lose on that side than you would on purple. (Do you win less elo when on blue? I really have no idea on anything else aside from that you lose more elo if you're on blue.)