LAKERS & SPURS
#2ryudo500(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:37:24 PM
ive been thinking of

Zekes > micheals then whatever when im with cait
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#3BiglabronPosted 1/15/2013 10:39:56 PM
Please stop picking him before the opposing team picks their support?

Tired of bot lane getting wrecked because you don't pick nunu against poke comps or dive comps in solo que.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#4ssupermario92Posted 1/15/2013 10:44:19 PM
Biglabron posted...

Tired of bot lane getting wrecked because you don't pick nunu against poke comps or dive comps in solo que.

it's solo que, what do u expect?
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 42 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Th4tOneDud3
#5ryudo500(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:44:35 PM
at silver elo, I think you can get away with it.

taric? you can go nunu

Sona? you can go nunu

I have been duioing ashe + nunu and we ve been doing well. sure at this elo many of the opponents dont know that to do but hey, it works when we don thave an afk/dc.

Ez is a pain tho. ashe in general is a low tier adc imo
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#6BiglabronPosted 1/15/2013 10:53:07 PM(edited)
ryudo500 posted...
at silver elo, I think you can get away with it.

taric? you can go nunu

Sona? you can go nunu

I have been duioing ashe + nunu and we ve been doing well. sure at this elo many of the opponents dont know that to do but hey, it works when we don thave an afk/dc.

Ez is a pain tho. ashe in general is a low tier adc imo

Taric you can't nunu. Taric stuns your carry, graves quickdraws into buckshot and drops ignite. Oh you want to trade? taric heals it while nunu only heals himself. I wonder where the trade went to? oh ya your adc that is forced out of lane because you are ignored.

Sona you can nunu but your ad carry will pay the price of your champion choice. Last thing you want to do in solo que is force your adc to 1v2 because all you have is a snow ball/movement modifier. The atk speed won't matter because against kill comps you are locked down throughout the entire sequence most of the time. Against a poke comp they will target the adc because nunu just heals himself.

Against kill comps they dive either of you at will, against poke comps they ignore nunu and even up setting your carry levels back while he rages at you for being useless.

in most cases you would be better off supporting less traditional supports in solo que against poke/kill lanes over nunu.

It doesn't take silver elo to know ignore Nunu period. Even when nunu turns 6 you still completely ignore him until he ults. When he ults leona pops q on him then ults the adc. Most kill lanes have more than 1 hard cc to spare to nullify nunu ult.
---
#7_HeXPosted 1/15/2013 10:52:28 PM
If someone picks Nunu I like to go Kayle support, I can free harras Nunu all day long forcing him to burn his Q and then sit under the turret.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#8JaggiJumperPosted 1/15/2013 10:58:55 PM
Biglabron posted...

Nunu works brilliantly against dive comps...
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#9BiglabronPosted 1/15/2013 11:09:16 PM(edited)
JaggiJumper posted...
Biglabron posted...

Nunu works brilliantly against dive comps...

Maybe in bronze, He is worthless against dive comps because your carry is dead before they are out of stun. what are you going to do snow ball them to death 1v2? He has no counter cc to save the adc.

If you think peeling works against taric stun/leona hook/Q you are mistaken.

Support is basic rock/ paper/ scizzors.

Dive>Sustain
Sustain>Poke
Poke>Dive.

Nunu is poke at best, but he can't poke well due to mana consumption and the fact that if you snow ball just to poke it won't be up to peel with when you get dove. You can only pick nunu against sustain lanes in solo que or you feel the wrath of an organized wam bam thank you mam.

Don't even say "but nunu's passive he no need mana" Show me a nunu support shoving lane and i'll show you an eager mid/jungler willing to come from the enemy jungle just to gank.
---
#10MizunoRyuuPosted 1/16/2013 6:39:42 AM
Never been a fan of Nunu, in any lane position.

As support, he lacks farm and Q becomes useless, and in jungle, mid and top, he has nobody to W, crippling his effectiveness.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...