Riot needs to release a

#1AdraenPosted 1/16/2013 12:37:16 AM
champion that's really slow but is stupidly hard hitting. By slow I mean 280 base movement speed. By hard hitting I mean easily rip through anything they build. As long as he doesn't have a gap closer I think he'd be pretty balanced, even if a huge pubstomper. Oh, and some really slow but skill-reliant skill shots too.
#2Adraen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:38:43 AM
He should have a huge hammer too.
#3_HeXPosted 1/16/2013 12:41:45 AM
Sounds like some gimmick-y crap champion that will never be viable outside Dominion.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#4Adraen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:43:56 AM
_HeX posted...
Sounds like some gimmick-y crap champion that will never be viable outside Dominion.

Well I thought it'd be pretty cool for a solo-top champion. And I'm pretty sure you need MS for Dominion...
#5EnclosurePosted 1/16/2013 12:48:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LnRMsXFHa4
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#6_HeXPosted 1/16/2013 12:50:34 AM
Adraen posted...
_HeX posted...

Well I thought it'd be pretty cool for a solo-top champion. And I'm pretty sure you need MS for Dominion...

Not really, just stand and defend a base and then wack them across the head as they try to assault it.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7eco masterPosted 1/16/2013 12:51:33 AM
And I'm pretty sure you need MS for Dominion...

Just like any gimmick build in Summoner's Rift, movespeed teams in Crystal Scar only work if the other team doesn't actually try to do anything about it. People lose to movespeed in Dominion because they never seem to realize that you only need three points to win the game. Instead of holding a defensive position, people love going all-in with zero coordination, and thus wind up thinned out along the map, allowing a movespeed team to just rush every point constantly while stragglers chase them.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#8Adraen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:52:23 AM
_HeX posted...
Adraen posted...
_HeX posted...

Not really, just stand and defend a base and then wack them across the head as they try to assault it.

The fact you said he won't be viable in 5v5 makes him all the more awesomer.