Please let this patch help nocturne in the jungle!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Please let this patch help nocturne in the jungle!
2 years ago#1
I love jungling as Nocturne....that ult is too fun to use....but man does he have to get fed to be decent....i feel like if i don't get enough kills...i can't turn into the badass im supposed to be

on the other hand, i can't take too many of the kills, or my adc won't be fed for late game

it's a lose/lose situation.....with this extra gold going back into the jungle, maybe that will help him out a bit
---
Black 2 FC - 1335-5569-9749
2 years ago#2
It seems like its going to. smaller minions have less hp and bigger minions have more, so it benefits champs like nocturne who have higher single target damage. Nocturne can just focus the big minions and his Q + passive will take care of the smaller ones quickly. plus more gold
2 years ago#3
And here I thought Nocture was one of best junglers in season 3, along with amumu and lee.
2 years ago#4
noc need buff?
ok now u trolling
---
-------------
2 years ago#5
Nocturne was my most played champ in S2. There are three ways you can play Nocturne:

Pure DPS melee carry, only if you get very fed early and can just keep snowballing:

BT
IE
BC

Tanky dps:

Mallet
Wits
Maw

Pure tank:

Warmogs
Bulwark

The thing is that unless you are just far ahead of the enemy, you will melt with a dps build. I recommend the tanky DPS build. You will have a good combo of damage and defense, enough to jump on a carry and stick to them. The thing with Nocturne is he has built in damage, his passive is a 120% aoe cleave, his Q adds damage, and W adds attack speed.

My favorite all around build is:

Mercs
Wriggles
Bulwark
BC
Maw
Randuins

Basically you just dive on the carry with R, hit randuins active, fear the ADC. With BC you will be doing decent damage and with all your hp, armor, and mr you will be doing enough damage to the ADC to keep them occupied unless they are extremely fed.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
2 years ago#6
Elder Lizard seems like a great option on him now with the CDR. I know Noct isn't a champ who needs CDR but more ults are always nice.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
2 years ago#7
Masemune_100 posted...
Elder Lizard seems like a great option on him now with the CDR. I know Noct isn't a champ who needs CDR but more ults are always nice.

No. If you want CDR , Yomuu > Elder Lizard
Ult + activate Yomuu = dead carry
2 years ago#8
MakJuss posted...
Masemune_100 posted...

No. If you want CDR , Yomuu > Elder Lizard
Ult + activate Yomuu = dead carry

I'm talking about things that build out of Machete.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Please let this patch help nocturne in the jungle!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived