riot's champions

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 1/16/2013 3:56:51 AM
90% of them fall in the category of macho, sexy or creepy

They have to get their act together and design more cute champions like teemo (and not just skins for teemo)

Not just cute champions but cute assassins/bruisers. They have none of this category atm.
#2OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 1/16/2013 4:05:53 AM
I'm actually in agreement. I would also like to see more Void champs/skins. Omen was looking pretty awesome, but them he was shelved :(
---
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom
#3Masemune_100Posted 1/16/2013 4:10:14 AM
PrintScreenKey posted...

It's a lot less than 90%. If we're just going off those three criteria it's 45% at best.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#4WafflesquadPosted 1/16/2013 4:11:43 AM
And you think that Riot's market LIKES cute? Who plays this game again? Guys, mostly. (I know girls play it, but if the majority wasn't/isn't guys, then explain all the girl champs wearing tights and cleavage in a warzone.)
So what do most guys like? Macho, some like creepy, some want futuristic, etc. If Riot made too many cutesy champions, they'd probably lose people who think that they've lost it and are now catering to the girls who play the game.
But, looking at the champ roster, you're right. We have maybe Teemo, Lulu, and debatably Amumu as the only "cute" champions. But IMO, we don't need more than five of them.
---
Ask me about warspoons.
#5TheBigCheese42Posted 1/16/2013 4:12:13 AM
PrintScreenKey posted...

They have to get their act together and design more cute champions like teemo (and not just skins for teemo)

Not just cute champions but cute assassins/bruisers. They have none of this category atm.

We need a new Champion, a Teemo-esq assassin. Extreme burst and annoying voice. The most lethal combo.
---
"Through the fire of elo hell I CARRY OOOOOOONNNNN!"
#6PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 4:14:13 AM
Wafflesquad posted...
And you think that Riot's market LIKES cute? Who plays this game again? Guys, mostly. (I know girls play it, but if the majority wasn't/isn't guys, then explain all the girl champs wearing tights and cleavage in a warzone.)
So what do most guys like? Macho, some like creepy, some want futuristic, etc. If Riot made too many cutesy champions, they'd probably lose people who think that they've lost it and are now catering to the girls who play the game.
But, looking at the champ roster, you're right. We have maybe Teemo, Lulu, and debatably Amumu as the only "cute" champions. But IMO, we don't need more than five of them.

hey guys can like cute things too. Stop stereotyping
#7CBratePosted 1/16/2013 4:14:19 AM

Welcome to the gaming industry.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
#8og_megamanPosted 1/16/2013 4:28:12 AM
Extreme burst and annoying voice. The most lethal combo.<<<<<<<<<
sounds like kennen
---
-------------
#9SlaynPosted 1/16/2013 4:40:50 AM
PrintScreenKey posted...

Amumu ( more cute than creepy, easily )
Anivia
Annie
Blitz
Corki
Ez
Fizz
Galio
Gragas
Heimer
Kennen
Lulu
Nami
Poppy
Rammus
Rumble
Shyvana
Soraka
Teemo
Tristana
Volibear
Wukong
Ziggs
Zilean

Don't think you can clasify any of these as macho, sexy, or creepy ( excepy for that one poppy skin ).
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116