Suddenly, Annie gets a visual upgrade.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Suddenly, Annie gets a visual upgrade.
3 years ago#31
S***. Annie now meets my character appearance standards and has been added to my list for purchase of both character and skins. Well played, Riot.
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
3 years ago#32
Kill_Jill_Vol_1 posted...
The ****? Not saying the upgrade is bad or anything, but I recall a red riot post claiming Karma and Trundle were next in line for a visual upgrade. This kind of pisses me off.

They are getting their kits reworked, so is Heimerdinger, in addition to new model, textures, splash art, and particles, it will take a while.

They have also mentioned that one of the main members of the rework team has had to move over to the season 3 (and probably this) patch as they are more important.

As Anivia would say, keep cool. They are coming soon(tm)!
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
3 years ago#33
I knew this was coming.

Annie is one of the few champs that still looks like Play-Doh. Now for Sivir, Master Yi and Nunu :)
Vilemaw is my waifu. Elise is going to be so mad. Wat do?
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
3 years ago#34
CrumpledPaper posted...
Dat Tibbers Fedora
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk
3 years ago#35
I'm suddenly glad I have goth annie now.

Edit: And it looks like she's older. LIke 2-3 years older.
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
3 years ago#36
I prefer the smaller annie. Ghost toddlers and more frightening than ghost child imo. And ghost childs are scarier than ghost teens. And ghost women are scarier than ghost men etc.
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
3 years ago#37
Mmmmmm. I think I prefer old-Tibbers. He looks particularly strange to me in Reverse Annie. I still like him in Frostfire though.
3 years ago#38
Suddenly I regret not getting the little Red Riding Hood Annie in the legacy skin sale. It wasn't even that much.
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
3 years ago#39
o___Okami posted...
She looks a little too old for my taste now, though Prom Queen Annie is still pretty hot (no pun intended).

red flag! red flag!!
---violence, if it isn't allready solving all your problems, then you're not using enough of it---
3 years ago#40
I hope they change her voice now. Currently it sounds stupid and she talks like she's around 3 years old.
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
Hyena Warwick at your service do arams with me pls
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Suddenly, Annie gets a visual upgrade.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived