My Sona build. Review+ tips welcome

#1lightdragoon88Posted 1/16/2013 7:58:04 AM(edited)
Now this build I made is what I call the aura build. It not about making Sona super powerful, but making your allies super powerful through auras.

Now I don't know all the name off the top of my head, but please bear with me.

Now as the name pretty much states, your items are going to be getting items with the aura ability and you are going to need lots of gold for this. As such, I fill up the rune page with gold generating items and use my mastery page to at least get pickpocket.

Summoner is clarity and either flash or teleport. Clarity is needed early to late game to not only keep Sona mana up, but to keep your allies mana up it a team fight. Flash to get away or teleport to get into a team fight.

Now we first start off with the item that grants 25 ability and 4 gold per 10sec. This will make your songs better at the beginning and start getting some gold back. I recommend power cord at level 1, then healing at 2, speed at 3, then just go between q and w and don't touch e again until the other 3 are max. So in short: Q=W>R>E

Do attack champs to get pickpocket to work, but I recommed to fight minions and not chase. You need easy money and not make a risky move that could kill you and waste time. Time is gold.

When you have enough, get the blue chalice. This will solve any mana problems for Sona. Sure it would make clarity useless for you, but not for your allies.

Now keep fighting minions and champs and when you have enough, go for Zeke Hearld first, then will of the ancient, then the shield. With these 3 items and Sona songs, call everyone back to base for healing and last second items. With everyone ready, rush a lane together. With all the aura buffing your team, anyone that not a tank will go down in 1-2 hits(tanks take 4 hits usually. Making you take the game by destroying or making them give up.

Please stay in the back or middle of the group and keep between power and healing songs. If you are taken out, your team can fall apart.

I have done this build many times in PvP and we always end up Ace'ing the opponent team. Give it a shot and give me feedback please.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#2xDarknezzxPosted 1/16/2013 7:20:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xsmPu.gif
#3PrintScreenKeyPosted 1/16/2013 7:21:53 AM
auras are good but what if they have pushers to stop your push?

twisted fate/anivia/karthus mid and you're not getting anywhere
#4DeleveleDPosted 1/16/2013 7:22:23 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
http://i.imgur.com/xsmPu.gif

Whispered laughs were had.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#5lightdragoon88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:36:43 AM
PrintScreenKey posted...
auras are good but what if they have pushers to stop your push?

twisted fate/anivia/karthus mid and you're not getting anywhere

Your allies kill them in 1 shot.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#6ShurikoPosted 1/16/2013 7:40:46 AM
Where's the infinity edge
---
http://i.imgur.com/QOZ0r.jpg
#7lightdragoon88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:43:39 AM(edited)
Shuriko posted...

Does it have an aura?
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#8DivinewargodPosted 1/16/2013 7:46:36 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
Shuriko posted...

Does it have an aura?

It has a secret aura to let your enemies and allies alike know that you're not f***ing around.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#9MakJussPosted 1/16/2013 7:48:51 AM
I choose Sona Bot than TC.
#10lightdragoon88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:50:09 AM
Divinewargod posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
Shuriko posted...

Does it have an aura?

It has a secret aura to let your enemies and allies alike know that you're not f***ing around.

Mmm...that is an excellent point. I'll have to try it in my next game.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!