I kind of really miss reflections and all the other lore stuff :c

#1CrumpledPaperPosted 1/16/2013 7:44:34 AM
While lore is pretty much the only thing I think other mobas does objectively better than LoL, I enjoyed it dammit. Unfortunately it feels like Riot's neglect is going to continue on for a very long time eheu :c

also is it just me or does it seem like the quality of champion backgrounds has dropped drastically since Diana was released?
---
Eh
#2Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/16/2013 7:46:17 AM
Lol got rid of their lore. Its not lax..its gone
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#3-Hydreigon-Posted 1/16/2013 7:46:18 AM
I think Elise has some of the best lore actually, especially if you listen to her title screen monologue
---
Vyro of http://www.eShopGamers.com/
~I review crap~
#4ssj4supervegetaPosted 1/16/2013 7:46:23 AM
they were adding too many champs so the lore became less and less focused on in favour of better design (visually)

i havent read any other mobas lore but i doubt it can be that great, since the gameplay doesnt fit in with the style of any lore at all...lol

but meh. LoL had good lore imo. and yeah i miss the reflections and stuff too
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#5jonlaw101Posted 1/16/2013 7:47:09 AM
X champion had Y lifestyle. Y lifestyle changed and then X champion joined the rig of regends.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#6themagicpainmanPosted 1/16/2013 7:47:43 AM
It was Singed the whole time.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#7-Hydreigon-Posted 1/16/2013 7:49:01 AM
themagicpainman posted...
It was Singed the whole time.

Yeah Singed and Warwick were responsible for like all the early lore's issues
---
Vyro of http://www.eShopGamers.com/
~I review crap~
#8CrumpledPaper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:50:26 AM
I think Elise has some of the best lore actually, especially if you listen to her title screen monologue

Actually yeah you're right, I remember being really surprised in a good way when I read her lore and thought it was a sign of good things to come.

And then Zed happened <_<
---
Eh
#9HeroshiX2Posted 1/16/2013 8:33:20 AM
Hasn't been a good streak in awhile.

After Ahri I just kind of gave up expecting effort.
#10Bail_TaviraPosted 1/16/2013 8:37:39 AM
X champion had Y lifestyle. Y lifestyle changed and then X champion joined the rig of regends.

league in nutshell