Ok, so about 2 years late, I found out Kayle is ridiculous.

#11CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:54:54 AM
MegaHowler posted...
Standard cookie cutter for AP or AD

AD: IE, crit items, etc. etc.

Hybrid: Nashor, Gunblade, Rageblade, Zephyr

Is any one of them stronger or do I just pick whatever I like? Or does it depend on matchup whether I take AP or AD?
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#12ssj4supervegetaPosted 1/16/2013 7:57:06 AM
always ad carry

i see people do attack speed/ap but honestly that build is only good if you get really fed. and even then your late game damage isnt as good as it could be

AD carry with CDR is best for kayle. max CDR you can have your E up constantly and you'll do really good damage.

Black cleaver
CDR boots (furor or homeguard upgrade)
Phantom dancer
IE
Last whisper/BT
CDR item, i'd say shurelyas, Zekes, ghost blade, locket of iron salami, or spirit visage (spirit visage is probably best choice)

you can have 6% (well 5.85)from flat gylphs of CDR, and 4% from masteries in offense tree.

that is at least how i would build her...
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#13CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:00:31 AM
Too many choices are paralyzing to me.
---
#14LazyKennyPosted 1/16/2013 8:03:41 AM
I prefer Hybrid/CDR Kayle.
---
Then I bust out Sudowoodo, and you're like "lol grass" so you try fire BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SUDOWOODO IS A ****ING ROCK!
#15hypermoePosted 1/16/2013 8:04:27 AM
i know what you mean TC. i had be using characters i had no idea i had especially with characters that i had skins for and tried Kaylee because of that and was dominating.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#16CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:05:22 AM
LazyKenny posted...
I prefer Hybrid/CDR Kayle.

You can't just say stuff like that after I've just confessed my inability to make choices.

Say why it's so good and post a build with runes, masteries and items.
---
#17MegaHowlerPosted 1/16/2013 8:20:23 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
always ad carry

i see people do attack speed/ap but honestly that build is only good if you get really fed. and even then your late game damage isnt as good as it could be

AD carry with CDR is best for kayle. max CDR you can have your E up constantly and you'll do really good damage.

Black cleaver
Phantom dancer
IE
Last whisper/BT
CDR item, i'd say shurelyas, Zekes, ghost blade, locket of iron salami, or spirit visage (spirit visage is probably best choice)

you can have 6% (well 5.85)from flat gylphs of CDR, and 4% from masteries in offense tree.

Greaves + Furor
Stinger into Zephyr later
IE
Statikk shiv
BT
GA

^Destroys everything and does everything.
---
3DSFC 4382-2743-5839
#18EDumeyPosted 1/16/2013 9:40:46 AM
always ad carry

Black cleaver
Phantom dancer
IE
Last whisper/BT

Greaves + Furor
Stinger into Zephyr later
IE
Statikk shiv
BT
GA

^Destroys everything and does everything.

I support this build.

Though from my experience, I've always built in order of Boots > IE > GA. Mid Game GA on already high damage Kayle with dat Ult is really frustrating for your opponent.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#19LinktheMan46Posted 1/16/2013 10:25:24 AM
always ad carry

Black cleaver
Phantom dancer
IE
Last whisper/BT

Wrong. Completely wrong. Since S3, Kayle has become an AP mid. Build Sorc Shoes, Nashor's Tooth and Liandry's Torment and just crush everyone.
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper