What's the order for support items?

#11masterplum(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:27:23 AM
You should probably tell us what supports you play. As other people have said, it kinda depends on who you are. Like Aegis works well on tanky supports, like Leona, while it doesn't work as well on squishies like Zyra.

I like Leona and Blitz

I also play Taric and Fid

So i guess mostly tanky supports
---
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
#12angelwkw3Posted 1/16/2013 10:10:46 AM
Rookie_Jet posted...
I tend to start with the 180 mana/5 and the 180 hp/5 and wards so I pretty much always get a philo on my first b + w/e gold I have left. If I only have 350 more, I'll get boots. If I have 700 more, I might get a sightstone or still just get boots and also pink wards if I feel the need. If I have 1050, I'll probably go ahead and get boots and sightstone.

This is a bad start. You only have 2 wards, assuming you have both points in wealth, and you also will have no health potions which are often crucial in skirmishes early game bot. Start with one of the two and another ward plus potions.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#13nateweiPosted 1/16/2013 10:25:38 AM
I think aegis is fine on guys who are already aura-bots, like Taric. Depending on your ad carry though, you may opt for a zeke's herald, or slowly piece together a shurelya's. I don't think rushing a sightstone is very effective. That will come in time and you need to compliment your adc first.

Since you like Leona, there's also the possibility of grabbing a frozen heart if things are going well because you will be diving in and making good use of the passive.
#14Rookie_JetPosted 1/16/2013 3:11:18 PM
angelwkw3 posted...
Rookie_Jet posted...
I tend to start with the 180 mana/5 and the 180 hp/5 and wards so I pretty much always get a philo on my first b + w/e gold I have left. If I only have 350 more, I'll get boots. If I have 700 more, I might get a sightstone or still just get boots and also pink wards if I feel the need. If I have 1050, I'll probably go ahead and get boots and sightstone.

This is a bad start. You only have 2 wards, assuming you have both points in wealth, and you also will have no health potions which are often crucial in skirmishes early game bot. Start with one of the two and another ward plus potions.

Well, it works for me, especially if I take teleport. 6 min of warding is plenty before I can buy stuff and come back to lane in <5 sec.
#15The_WeegeePosted 1/16/2013 3:12:18 PM
Rush Philo.

Then build whatever I want.
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92