Incinerate
Targeting cone is now attached to Annie

Mordekaiser
Siphon of Destruction
Targeting cone is now attached to Mordekaiser

Riven
Blade of the Exile
Targeting cone is now attached to Riven

I'm too stupid to use those abilities normally because I always click outside their range, so the champion has to run forward a bit and then cast it, and the enemy has always moved out of range in the half second it takes for that to happen.
---
Important Time Saving Tip: I've been using this name on the internet for 8 years now. I don't watch DBZ and haven't for several years now.
#2TomorrowDogPosted 1/16/2013 8:49:56 AM
I absolutely despised this as Cho'gath.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#3Edgemaster70000Posted 1/16/2013 8:51:30 AM
I won't know if I'm happy about it or not until I use Cho again, but it sounds like a bad thing.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#4JiminyTheDingoPosted 1/16/2013 8:59:04 AM
I know I'm like the only one, but I actually preferred the unattached cones. While they have drawbacks, they're fine if you use them a lot and get a strong feel for them. Attached cones feel clunkier and more restricting to me. I disabled the line missile display for the same reason.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#52pp3nd1xPosted 1/16/2013 9:00:07 AM
Gross, never playing Annie again.
---
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk
#6BungieEmployeePosted 1/16/2013 9:02:55 AM
Finally. The old way was worse, plain and simple IMO. Maybe you get used to it more than this way, but I think it's ultimately worse to have to have everything in the right position to make sure there's no delay in casting, as opposed to knowing your range (easier and more consistent) and just using it when in range.

I think many people missed Riven's ult more because it's an execute, so people save it until the enemy is low and trying to run away. So you click on them in a certain spot as you're chasing and this causes a delay which ends with you windslashing at empty air right behind them.
---
I work for Bungie.
#7iiTryhardPosted 1/16/2013 9:04:51 AM
the best part is kennens clunky AA animation getting fixed
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#8Perfect Goku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:07:03 AM
Welcome to GFAQs, the only place on the internet where they actually like attached cones.

OH WELL, you'll get used to it.
---
Important Time Saving Tip: I've been using this name on the internet for 8 years now. I don't watch DBZ and haven't for several years now.
#9XcZeus3469Posted 1/16/2013 9:08:09 AM
TomorrowDog posted...
I absolutely despised this as Cho'gath.

---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#10SolhdierPosted 1/16/2013 9:25:45 AM
The best part is the recall indicator.
---
Mexican [Sage]