Too much Ezreal?

#1spaldPosted 1/16/2013 9:33:53 AM
I'm seeing one (or two) in nearly every game I play, and always one in the ranked games available for spectating in the LoL client.

I don't know if he's OP, but it definitely seems like he's being played way too much.
#2TomorrowDogPosted 1/16/2013 9:34:54 AM
Yeah, it's an epidemic.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#3ikilledkenny2Posted 1/16/2013 9:36:16 AM
it's just because he's like the easiest character to play in this game, with his low mana skill shots and built in flash. He also fits in a ton of team comps
#4Savra104Posted 1/16/2013 9:38:21 AM
I do notice a lot of Ezreal. Even on teams where there's already an ADC, he just becomes ADC #2.

It's kinda sketchy but I don't think he's actually overpowered.
#5alcaPWNED212Posted 1/16/2013 9:40:02 AM
No matter how hard they nerf him, people will still use him because he has everything an ADC could want. pokes with an ad ratio, a steroid, and his rediculous blink on a low cooldown.
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#6Zeeak4444Posted 1/16/2013 9:44:33 AM
alcaPWNED212 posted...
No matter how hard they nerf him, people will still use him because he has everything an ADC could want. pokes with an ad ratio, a steroid, and his rediculous blink on a low cooldown.

Except he was considered trash for like 1.5 years. I played him back then but he's by no mean untouchable by the nerf hammer.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#7MegeasPosted 1/16/2013 9:44:50 AM
meh he just works in a lot of situations. If anything I'm seeing too much Darius. Seems like everyone wants to play him and will even play him bot when they cant top.
#8wanderer918Posted 1/16/2013 9:47:24 AM
ikilledkenny2 posted...
it's just because he's like the easiest character to play in this game, with his low mana skill shots and built in flash. He also fits in a ton of team comps

QFT
---
Can't think of a sig.
#9DottledPosted 1/16/2013 9:47:33 AM
I ban him because I'm so sick of seeing him.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#10_Krave_Posted 1/16/2013 9:48:57 AM
This is so ****ed up.

Earlier last year, he was easily my favorite champ. I stomped with him, and everyone always said he was of garbage tier.

Now he's amazing and people over use him? Utter horse****.

Give me back my champ.
---
Fascination ends