The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is Elise mid good?

#1shadyelfPosted 1/16/2013 9:54:53 AM
People only talk about her top. Is her % based damage wasted on mids?
---
?
#2awwwSNAPPosted 1/16/2013 9:58:24 AM
She's good literally anywhere. Get her a manamune or something and she could probably even adc. Elise is a boss.
#3RzulPosted 1/16/2013 10:05:59 AM
Pretty much. She is underplayed because a lot people don't take the time to learn her kit. Being overlooked has it's advantages though. For those of us that know how incredibly broken she is, it's a joy to play her.

She is great in top, mid and jungle. Haven't tried her as ADC, but I know that her support is top notch. A well aimed Cocoon spells death for your enemy.
---
Vilemaw is my waifu. Elise is going to be so mad. Wat do?
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#4edubsPosted 1/16/2013 10:08:56 AM
Rzul posted...
Pretty much. She is underplayed because a lot people don't take the time to learn her kit. Being overlooked has it's advantages though. For those of us that know how incredibly broken she is, it's a joy to play her.

She is great in top, mid and jungle. Haven't tried her as ADC, but I know that her support is top notch. A well aimed Cocoon spells death for your enemy.

Isn't it the same for most cc? Land a blitz grab, death for enemy, land alistar combo, death for enemy, land taric stun, death for enemy. So her having a skill shot cc does not mean she is a top notch support
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#5RzulPosted 1/16/2013 10:22:09 AM
edubs posted...
Rzul posted...

Isn't it the same for most cc? Land a blitz grab, death for enemy, land alistar combo, death for enemy, land taric stun, death for enemy. So her having a skill shot cc does not mean she is a top notch support

She's great as support because you can build support AP items like Twin Shadows, Mikel's and Banner of Command. Because of her health % damage, you can land a stun, unload her combo and burst them into oblivion, then let your AD carry pick up the kill then let them go back to farming.

As support Elise punishes the opposing AD carry for trying to zone. What's Sona or Soraka gonna do to heal her partner who's well below 10% health? Your ADC has been farming with all spells on CD. If the enemy was stupid enough to push you back to your turret, they're screwed. No gank opportunity for the opposing jungler either.

Time and again people are stupid enough to push Elise back to her turret no matter which lane she's in, and they don't realize that's exactly what she wants. I've had countless opponents do this to me. They think they gave the upper hand because I'm lower on health than them. Thn when I burst them to death they QQ about her OPness.
---
Vilemaw is my waifu. Elise is going to be so mad. Wat do?
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED