Why did nami died off so quick?

#11RihawfPosted 1/16/2013 6:35:34 PM
Penakoto posted...
Based on the constant buffs and the lack of "OMG Nami is OP" I think it;s safe to say Nami is a bit under powered, or at least was.

I played her for awhile, and honestly I find Sona does everything Nami does, better. Healing, poke, AP damage, ult, movement speed buffs and debuffs... All she lacks is a non-ult stun.

No.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#12LithspPosted 1/16/2013 6:40:58 PM
SwiftToadz posted...
She is indeed the quickest........

I GET THIS CUZ OF HER PASSIVE
---
[]Signature[]
#13ryudo500Posted 1/16/2013 6:42:17 PM
if u miss q.

gg
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#14Danger_ClosePosted 1/16/2013 6:42:25 PM
because she's 6300 ip
same reason leona isn't common
---
You must defeat me to stand a chance!
#15BlocktopusPosted 1/16/2013 6:44:43 PM
because she freaking sucks
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
Hyena Warwick at your service do arams with me pls
#16silent_loudPosted 1/16/2013 6:53:09 PM
Well part of the reason is because she is a bit mediocre. If you need a heavy CC support, Janna and Lulu do a much better job of peeling people off your carry. If you need a healer, Sona and Soraka do a better job at it. Basically, with her kit, she is trying to do too much and it leaves her in that, "jack of all trades, master of nothing" role. lol, I can go over her skills too!

Nami Q is basically like a smaller, weaker Cho Gath Rupture that is harder to land and instead of knocking people up, it just stuns so it can be cleansed. It also doesnt have that slow afterwards unless you get a Rylais but who would?

Her heal is her strongest spell imo as it does allow her to trade well in laning but as a sustain heal, it isn't very good since it costs so much.

Nami E is a bit lack luster since it really is noticeable during laning if you max it first. The damage is sorta low and the slow on it is also low and doesn't last long despite hitting three times.

With her ult, I am glad they made it faster because it was just SO slow but I feel like it should knock people up higher. It is like a long range super slow Sona ult. In the end though, I'd rather take Sona ult over Nami ult.
#17RihawfPosted 1/16/2013 7:03:21 PM
silent_loud posted...
Well part of the reason is because she is a bit mediocre. If you need a heavy CC support, Janna and Lulu do a much better job of peeling people off your carry. If you need a healer, Sona and Soraka do a better job at it. Basically, with her kit, she is trying to do too much and it leaves her in that, "jack of all trades, master of nothing" role. lol, I can go over her skills too!

Nami Q is basically like a smaller, weaker Cho Gath Rupture that is harder to land and instead of knocking people up, it just stuns so it can be cleansed. It also doesnt have that slow afterwards unless you get a Rylais but who would?

Her heal is her strongest spell imo as it does allow her to trade well in laning but as a sustain heal, it isn't very good since it costs so much.

Nami E is a bit lack luster since it really is noticeable during laning if you max it first. The damage is sorta low and the slow on it is also low and doesn't last long despite hitting three times.

With her ult, I am glad they made it faster because it was just SO slow but I feel like it should knock people up higher. It is like a long range super slow Sona ult. In the end though, I'd rather take Sona ult over Nami ult.

No.
---
#18Ravid182Posted 1/16/2013 7:11:39 PM
Because most people don't know how to land her q or play her so they say she is bad and then move on.
#19kirbyakaZPosted 1/16/2013 7:11:42 PM
Rihawf posted...
silent_loud posted...

No.

I know you main Nami, Rihawf, so would you like to give some counter points?
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#20RihawfPosted 1/16/2013 7:13:25 PM
kirbyakaZ posted...
Rihawf posted...
silent_loud posted...

No.

I know you main Nami, Rihawf, so would you like to give some counter points?

Not really, it won't change anything.
---