New Corki, Cassiopeia, Jarvan, and Xin Zhao Skins

#41The0neFreeManPosted 1/16/2013 11:58:49 PM
Shadow_King56 posted...
Solid_Acid12 posted...
Why is everyone getting wet over this Lu Bu guy?

Imagine someone in ancient China who is almost 6 feet tall, has a spear that ways more than an axe, can shoot an arrow through an apple from 300 yards away while on hoarseback. Picturing him yet? Okay now imagine this guy basically working for the most powerful man in China as head of the army, but that isn't good enough so he kills him says "**** it I'll start my own army" and then proceeds to betray, behead, and destroy every other general and army in the kingdom for no reason other than he's bored. That's Lu Bu IN REAL LIFE, now imagine what kind of manly OP monster video games and legends have turned him into.

Didn't his army get him drunk then betray him and he died?
---
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9601/3930.jpg
#42hotshotgamesPosted 1/17/2013 12:01:37 AM
I REALLY hope it's a new Demacian set!

maybe noxus will get one two!!!
---
Apple>Nintendo>Steam>Playstation>Google>Microsoft>Origin
Own: Wii, DS, iPod Touch, Computer
#43xJehodxPosted 1/17/2013 12:04:07 AM
Why.. why more Corki skins? It's awesome, and if I owned him I'd buy it, but still WHY!?

I will be getting the Xin and Javan skin.

I found it funny how Xin Zhao now looks like Zhao Yun... xD
---
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN - Habbalah
#44RunesCallPosted 1/17/2013 12:06:44 AM
I really love the Xin Zhao skin, Jarvan and Corki both have amazing spell effects too (but too bad I'm not that great with either.) Cassiopeia is meh...
---
http//i.imgur.com/lC0kX.jpg
The most memorable moments in life are the ones we never took the time to plan.
#45FvPPosted 1/17/2013 12:07:27 AM
Why.. why more Corki skins? It's awesome, and if I owned him I'd buy it, but still WHY!?

I will be getting the Xin and Javan skin.

I found it funny how Xin Zhao now looks like Zhao Yun... xD

I want more Corki skins
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#46ArtosRCPosted 1/17/2013 12:08:14 AM
I REALLY hope it's a new Demacian set!

maybe noxus will get one two!!!

HIRE THIS MAN, RIOT
---
This is fact and cannot be disputed.
http://i48.tinypic.com/xkx5kw.gif http://i48.tinypic.com/2lmp349.jpg
#47GGAGAHCPosted 1/17/2013 12:14:23 AM
As someone who doesn't play Xin Zhao, I'm having a hard time noticing anything different aside from the skin. Are there new particles for him with this skin? Corki's and Jarvan's are pretty obvious so I'm sure Xin Zhao has em but I can't tell. Enlighten me, someone!

Do the same with Cassiopeia. Even though I play her, I cannot for the life of me figure out if she has new particles even though her Twin Fang KINDA looks different...
---
c|(:B)--|--<
Howdy ya'll!
#48PKMNsonyPosted 1/17/2013 12:22:17 AM
Cass sucks.

HOLY BALLS that Corki is awesome. I'm a bad ADCer though.

Jarvan is pretty cool too, but I don't play or own him. Dat ult.

Xin Zhao looks good, too bad his skills just don't leave much room for awesome particles. Oh well, will still wait for Winged Hussar to go on sale...
#49Sir Spiffy CapePosted 1/17/2013 1:54:58 AM
The0neFreeMan posted...
Shadow_King56 posted...
Solid_Acid12 posted...

Imagine someone in ancient China who is almost 6 feet tall, has a spear that ways more than an axe, can shoot an arrow through an apple from 300 yards away while on hoarseback. Picturing him yet? Okay now imagine this guy basically working for the most powerful man in China as head of the army, but that isn't good enough so he kills him says "**** it I'll start my own army" and then proceeds to betray, behead, and destroy every other general and army in the kingdom for no reason other than he's bored. That's Lu Bu IN REAL LIFE, now imagine what kind of manly OP monster video games and legends have turned him into.

Didn't his army get him drunk then betray him and he died?

Yea, but if we go into details about Lu Bu in anything other than his prodigious fighting abilities then he was really pathetic.

Same if we also go into Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, both of whom also died because they were ass to their subordinates since they lacked any real common sense outside of the battlefield, like don't piss off the guys who are covering your retreat route or guarding your back door, then threaten them while you're hauling ass back to their posts.

But this is warring kingdoms man, your manliness is directly proportional to the amount of ass you kick, not how realistically you conduct yourself as a human being.

In that regard, the brutally shrewd politician Dong Zhou is the equivalent of a lardass, and the sympathetic Yellow Turban Rebellion is nothing but evangelical mooks for your thousand kill streaks.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#50Masemune_100Posted 1/17/2013 2:06:12 AM
CheezWhizX posted...
Solid_Acid12 posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBBVPSsFCUc

He's also the strongest character in all of Dynasty Warrior games consecutively except for like one.

I have no idea what that is but I want to see more of it.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade