#51g-cube_mastaPosted 1/17/2013 4:34:46 AM
^ Nope.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#52TheBigCheese42Posted 1/17/2013 6:48:50 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
^ Nope.

But, what if Sona_Buvelle doesn't exist? What if she is just a figment of our minds figment of figmental reality, an ethereal being that prides itself on it's ethereal figmentality? A dark ethereal figmental projection from our minds ethereal figment of philosophical reality? She expresses the desire to help us express our desires to be good, while desiring to express the projection of lawfulness in her ethereal figure of our minds inner sanctum? Always there for us when we need someone who can be there for us always, helping us in her own always helpful way just in the time of need we need her for. A being our minds have created to bring a sense of figmental peace to our troubled minds, plagued by the desire to desire evil instead of desiring an essence of the figment of good intention, one that we intentionally cannot desire ethereally unless we are philisophically blessed with the judgmental peace of our desires. Think about it.

But in other words, I could be Sona_Buvelle, thus being an ethereal figment of your inner peaces want to have a lawful guardian to lead you onto the philosophical path to an intention of inner peace.

I am Jaximus Begimus Cheesidius, Commander of the armies of Cheese, General of the Helix Legion, loyal servant to the true musican, Sonus Ahrileous, Father to a murdered sandwich, Husband to a murdered cheesecake. And I will have my vengeance, in this topic or the next.
---
"Through the fire of elo hell I CARRY OOOOOOONNNNN!"
#53Final_HatsamuPosted 1/17/2013 6:50:40 AM
In this topic. You've already killed it.

<.<
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#54RihawfPosted 1/17/2013 6:54:08 AM
I know who he is.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#55TheBigCheese42Posted 1/17/2013 6:55:33 AM
Rihawf posted...
I know who he is.

IT WASN'T ME!

IT WAS THE ONE ARMED MAN!
---
#56Sona_BuvellePosted 1/17/2013 3:24:45 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
^ Nope.

But, what if Sona_Buvelle doesn't exist? What if she is just a figment of our minds figment of figmental reality, an ethereal being that prides itself on it's ethereal figmentality? A dark ethereal figmental projection from our minds ethereal figment of philosophical reality? She expresses the desire to help us express our desires to be good, while desiring to express the projection of lawfulness in her ethereal figure of our minds inner sanctum? Always there for us when we need someone who can be there for us always, helping us in her own always helpful way just in the time of need we need her for. A being our minds have created to bring a sense of figmental peace to our troubled minds, plagued by the desire to desire evil instead of desiring an essence of the figment of good intention, one that we intentionally cannot desire ethereally unless we are philisophically blessed with the judgmental peace of our desires. Think about it.

But in other words, I could be Sona_Buvelle, thus being an ethereal figment of your inner peaces want to have a lawful guardian to lead you onto the philosophical path to an intention of inner peace.

I am Jaximus Begimus Cheesidius, Commander of the armies of Cheese, General of the Helix Legion, loyal servant to the true musican, Sonus Ahrileous, Father to a murdered sandwich, Husband to a murdered cheesecake. And I will have my vengeance, in this topic or the next.

http://i.imgur.com/GO5th.png
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563647-the-100000-pyramid
#57TheBigCheese42Posted 1/17/2013 6:47:55 PM
Sona_Buvelle posted...
g-cube_masta posted...
^ Nope.

By your orders, lord Sonus.

"BRING OUT THE TEA!"
---