Ezreal build

#1alcaPWNED212Posted 1/16/2013 10:29:25 PM
Ive seen people going standard adc or the triforce path but which is more efficient? Also, ive seen a few ezreals build IBG, is this a good choice? What does a complete build for ez look like?
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#2Xa3r0xPosted 1/16/2013 10:36:09 PM
I prefer Iceborn Gauntlet on him. I havent played the game in almost a month so Im not sure if they made the nerf on it for ranged champs.
---
League of Legends - LOL ITS X
steamcommunity.com/id/sarjil
#3BiglabronPosted 1/16/2013 11:51:05 PM(edited)
kill comp winning lane. Brutalizer/sheen into BT. Upgrade sheen to IBG after BT then brut to BC. upgrade your boots somewhere after BT.

not winning lane/farm lane. longsword into BT then sheen into IBG. Last whisper instead of BC because odds are you are behind and need the frontal dmg instead of waiting for it to stack.

No reason to be getting trinity on EZ, you don't get trinity on any champion that gets an IE now.

Trinity is an option if you don't get IE but want to be able to crit.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#4BiglabronPosted 1/16/2013 11:54:21 PM(edited)
Xa3r0x posted...
I prefer Iceborn Gauntlet on him. I havent played the game in almost a month so Im not sure if they made the nerf on it for ranged champs.

They nerfed the slow from 35 to 25% still applying for both melee/ranged. Also increased the cd of the proc to 3 seconds from 2. These nerfs applied i think its fair, the proc lasts for 2 seconds but only refreshes every 3. also the reduced speed impairment.

It seems they want it to be for ap ranged as an option seeing as frozen mallet has ad. can't just ignore ranged hyrbids item wise.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#5shemzahaayPosted 1/16/2013 11:55:42 PM
chilly mitten is better
-bonus armor makes 1v1 enemy adc easy
-guaranteed aoe slow + sheen proc

trinity has RNG slow

bonus movements speed from triforce isnt really a matter since ezreal's E has very low cooldown after you hit few Qs

and gauntlet has cdr
---
any 55 that can prestige and dont is a level camper" - retroman20
mfw - http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_madmvw0bOt1qaujq5.jpg