New to League of Legends...

#11Luster_SlyPosted 1/16/2013 11:04:42 PM
LoL isn't an RTS, there's very little strategy involved outside of organized teams. The proper term is a MOBA.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Nvk7U.gif
I WHIP MY HEIR BACK AND FORTH.
#12KingOfAsiaPosted 1/16/2013 11:13:27 PM
Don't listen to anyone on these forums, theyre virgins who hate hot chicks like nikausaur cant get any girls
#13Luster_SlyPosted 1/16/2013 11:15:15 PM(edited)
Don't listen to anyone on these forums, theyre virgins who hate hot chicks like nikausaur cant get any girls

It's the internet. Moreover, it's GameFAQs. Anyone who says they're not a virgin is lying.
Also opinions are a thing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Nvk7U.gif
I WHIP MY HEIR BACK AND FORTH.
#1444Fortyfour44(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:43:03 AM
I don't really care who is, or who isn't a virgin... long as your good at the game lmao.

I am looking for a Bruiser? I guess.
Someone that can withstand a fight, do awesome damage. I like being in the middle of everything lol

So far Jax is going really well, I build him with Tri Force, Sanguine Blades, these red daggers that increase attack speed, and the Captain boots, and frozen hammer? i think...

again, I am new so give me a break.

What are recommendations for champions worth paying for that are AD DPS Bruisers?
---
GT= Futuramafan9393
#15kirbyakaZPosted 1/18/2013 11:00:18 AM
44Fortyfour44 posted...
I don't really care who is, or who isn't a virgin... long as your good at the game lmao.

I am looking for a Bruiser? I guess.
Someone that can withstand a fight, do awesome damage. I like being in the middle of everything lol

So far Jax is going really well, I build him with Tri Force, Sanguine Blades, these red daggers that increase attack speed, and the Captain boots, and frozen hammer? i think...

again, I am new so give me a break.

What are recommendations for champions worth paying for that are AD DPS Bruisers?

Yes, you want a bruiser.

Try out a tanky guild Garen (he's cheap), he can get into a fight, spin to win, and still have tons of health.

You will also probably like Singed if you enjoy annoying people.

Jax you already found out you like, which is good.

For an AP champ that can go top or mid you might like Swain.

Also try Olaf and Trydmeir, their ults make them really annoying.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#16yoshipatrolPosted 1/18/2013 11:03:57 AM
Garen is a cheap one to buy whose got good damage and good tank stats. Malphite is free this week if you want to give him a try, he also doesn't cost too much. You're mostly looking at tanks that can also dish out some damage. Don't expect to get as many kills as you carry though.
#17FeatherwindPosted 1/18/2013 11:51:28 AM
Don't play bot games too much - everyone is new once and you have to start somewhere. Don't take the standard flaming personally but it is a good way to learn new things. People will flame you when you didn't do what they wanted or act like they expected. Playing a completely new champion or trying a new build in bot games is fine but you'll probably learn more when playing against other players.

Of course some will be raging for wrong reasons but until you are sure you know better I would at least try to think what caused their reaction (and keep that Dunning-Kruger effect thing in mind).

You could try as many of the free champions as you can. Even though champions can be categorized into AP or AD champions or mid and top champions for the most part they play uniquely. A jungle Cho'gath is pretty different from jungle Amumu for example even though they are both jungling tanks who deal mostly magic damage.