Who are your 100% luck champs?

#1mrg59Posted 1/17/2013 2:07:08 PM
By that I mean, which are your 2 champs that no matter what you do you will win/lose most of the time:

Expample for me:

Support Zilean gets all of my luck. No matter how bad my lane does early, I win the game most the time. No matter how I build. No matter how pissed off I get at a crappy carry so I spend the entire game trying to KS him with bombs.

Jangle Master Yi gets absolutely all of my bad luck. No matter how amazing I do, or how amazing I make sure my lanes do, I almost always lose the game. I've started 10 combined kills and assists on 4 separate occasions in the last 3 weeks, lost all 4 games. No matter how fed I get. No matter how fed I get mid, top, or bot.
#2iiTryhardPosted 1/17/2013 2:07:34 PM
Kennen
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#3Sword_SlasherPosted 1/17/2013 2:10:21 PM
Good luck: MF. I get trouble in lane, FB'd, camped, whatever. Go 0/2, down 40. End game as 14/4.

Bad luck: LB. Go 6/0, influence every lane, still lose the game.
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#4nastylepPosted 1/17/2013 2:16:21 PM
This reads to me as:

A: Champs you can win lane with, but still not carry to victory
or
B: Champs you can lose lane with, and still recover to dominate.

for me...
A: Wukong - Even if i go up by a couple kills, and dominate my lane, I can't seem to get my feed to transfer into a situation where the entire team fears me. Maybe Wukong just isn't my thing, or i need more practice/a new build

B: Singed - Even if he's against a teemo or something, starved for cs, there is no stopping singed.
#5BurningSwor145Posted 1/18/2013 2:22:35 AM
AP Yi. And Urgot are my luck champs. And Kass, but I'm good with Kass.

I do terrible with WuKong.
---
"Mostly Harmless????"
#6Susan0Posted 1/18/2013 2:24:05 AM
GL: Ryze.

BL: Kat/Darius.

Game hates me for using pubstompers
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#7BreezyExcursionPosted 1/18/2013 2:30:08 AM
Good Luck: Cho'Gath

Always end up with a favorable matchup in lane. If I'm jungling, my team is good enough so they don't whine about needing ganks every 5 seconds so I can actually farm a little, leading to items and successful ganks.

Bad Luck: Ezreal

I get a support that doesn't ward and takes CS, still manage to go 10/3 and we lose due to no vision of the map.
---
http://13.media.tumblr.com/KHq2DuneQq2smt6o5AI9le13o1_400.jpg
#8SSStierPosted 1/18/2013 3:47:22 AM
Cait, duo queue with friend as nunu for free elo
---
UC
#9teh_hellspawnPosted 1/18/2013 3:51:33 AM
Vayne is my go to girl if I want to win.

I've got nothing but bad luck with Elise, even though I want to learn and play her well so badly. D:
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
#10MizunoRyuuPosted 1/18/2013 4:13:37 AM
I'm kinda miraculous with Soraka, and always have been. Whenever I play her, my ADC is always competent enough to capitalize on my initiations, however limited they may be. That, and enemies grossly underestimate a fully levelled E in lane, for the damage, silence and constant ADC ability spam.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...