I Love Vi

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/EjxEZ.png

She is waaaay more fun that Jayce, which people recommended me to buy a while ago. Her dash makes for some interesting surprise ganks or escapes. Her ult has to be my favorite though. An amazing initiation ability.
...A TV screen tied to a rock could play Half-Life...-_MechanicalFrog
4 years ago#2
There is nothing I hate more than Vi
No
4 years ago#3
Top or Jungle
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
4 years ago#4
RRRRRAAAAGH!!!!
http://oi48.tinypic.com/ev7vir.jpg
4 years ago#5
Honestly I remember I bought her when she came out and shes really easy to play and get kills...thats why I dont play her anymore, way too easy to play just like Darius.
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
4 years ago#6
Wayavas posted...
Honestly I remember I bought her when she came out and shes really easy to play and get kills...thats why I dont play her anymore, way too easy to play just like Darius.

Right... right.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
4 years ago#7
she is very easy

Brutalizer->Warmogs->Literally anything you please
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
4 years ago#8
yeah shes easy to play, you have to be insecure to have a hard time using Vi, honestly the worst Vi players ive seen suck because they are not very agressive
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
4 years ago#9
MegaSlime posted...
Top or Jungle

Why would you limit her mobility on Q to top or jungle? She is best mid lane, even the pros say take her mid if anywhere.
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
4 years ago#10
Biglabron posted...
MegaSlime posted...
Top or Jungle

Why would you limit her mobility on Q to top or jungle? She is best mid lane, even the pros say take her mid if anywhere.

Haven't seen anyone use Vi in weeks.
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived