I Love Vi

#1WNxDevTechPosted 1/17/2013 3:44:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EjxEZ.png

She is waaaay more fun that Jayce, which people recommended me to buy a while ago. Her dash makes for some interesting surprise ganks or escapes. Her ult has to be my favorite though. An amazing initiation ability.
---
...A TV screen tied to a rock could play Half-Life...-_MechanicalFrog
#2sunfalcon9Posted 1/17/2013 3:45:47 PM
There is nothing I hate more than Vi
---
No
#3MegaSlimePosted 1/17/2013 3:46:28 PM
Top or Jungle
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#4Z-911-ZPosted 1/17/2013 3:48:59 PM
RRRRRAAAAGH!!!!
---
http://oi48.tinypic.com/ev7vir.jpg
#5WayavasPosted 1/17/2013 3:51:28 PM
Honestly I remember I bought her when she came out and shes really easy to play and get kills...thats why I dont play her anymore, way too easy to play just like Darius.
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#6_HeXPosted 1/17/2013 3:56:24 PM
Wayavas posted...
Honestly I remember I bought her when she came out and shes really easy to play and get kills...thats why I dont play her anymore, way too easy to play just like Darius.

Right... right.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7BhelliumPosted 1/17/2013 3:57:47 PM
she is very easy

Brutalizer->Warmogs->Literally anything you please
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#8WayavasPosted 1/17/2013 4:01:52 PM
yeah shes easy to play, you have to be insecure to have a hard time using Vi, honestly the worst Vi players ive seen suck because they are not very agressive
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#9BiglabronPosted 1/17/2013 4:02:02 PM
MegaSlime posted...
Top or Jungle

Why would you limit her mobility on Q to top or jungle? She is best mid lane, even the pros say take her mid if anywhere.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#10MegaSlimePosted 1/17/2013 4:20:11 PM
Biglabron posted...
MegaSlime posted...
Top or Jungle

Why would you limit her mobility on Q to top or jungle? She is best mid lane, even the pros say take her mid if anywhere.

Haven't seen anyone use Vi in weeks.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure