What are the new top tier AD carries as of S3?

#1iiTryhardPosted 1/17/2013 3:57:46 PM
I know it was Ez-Graves-Corki > all before, but what is it now? Is Corki now out of the Top 3 because of his near-useless kit late game? Is MF top tier? I want that Corki skin (Dragonwing) but not if he is an outclassed ADC now
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#2thisisboris2Posted 1/17/2013 3:58:01 PM
mister yi
---
Eu is best anime character http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie; Created Fergleblast & Rihoof Pls
#3big_pimperPosted 1/17/2013 4:00:20 PM
twitch
draven
graves
---
Best Game of All Time: Guild Wars 2
#4The-World-SevenPosted 1/17/2013 4:01:11 PM
iiTryhard posted...
I know it was Ez-Graves-Corki > all before, but what is it now? Is Corki now out of the Top 3 because of his near-useless kit late game? Is MF top tier? I want that Corki skin (Dragonwing) but not if he is an outclassed ADC now

Corki is still fine

ADC is pretty balanced now
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#5professor xPosted 1/17/2013 4:01:21 PM
Ez-Graves-MF currently. MF could be higher than Graves with specific AoE comp (amumu+MF), but lack of escape still very much hurt her with AD casters still being auto win mid.

Ez still the best across all comps, and the strongest ADC duelist except Draven.
---
Reality is defined by your imagination, the catch is to convince yourself what is and what is not.
#6BiglabronPosted 1/17/2013 4:04:07 PM(edited)
Solo que: EZ/Graves/Corki still

Duo bot or teams: cait/twitch/MF
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#7mightGuyPosted 1/17/2013 4:09:23 PM
No vayne?
#8BuIzeebPosted 1/17/2013 4:24:51 PM(edited)
mightGuy posted...
No vayne?

Just guessing here, but Black Cleaver/Arpen changes/Armor nerfs + AS nerfs probably hurt her.

OTOH, % max HP damage is good against the HP stacking that's fairly popular. So I'm not entirely sure.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#9Paranoia2mbPosted 1/17/2013 4:29:37 PM
MF with armor penetration is ****ing scary.
#10themagicpainmanPosted 1/17/2013 4:31:19 PM
I hear MF is the new queen.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW