GameFAQs, teach me how to Zed

#11full_metal01Posted 1/17/2013 8:14:33 PM
Flat AD quints and reds
Armor Yellows
MR blues
21-9-0

Either R>E>W>Q or R>E>Q>W depending on who your opponent is or how stupid they are. Your main damage source is E, your main pushing tool is W+E. Your Q is there to look pretty most of the time because the hit box is tiny and the cd is too long for much outside of poking, you're better off not wasting precious energy that could be put into more E's on it. Even with the reduced energy cost per level it really isn't worth it unless you're getting zoned and are forced to last hit from a distance
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/PrismRed
PSN: Raiden965723.
#12tacoslayer89Posted 1/17/2013 8:16:18 PM
If jungling, I would agree to max E first but otherwise I would recommend maxing Q first. Yes, E does more damage overall, but Q makes for much better farming and poking since it doesn't require you to be in melee range. Top might be different, but if you're going mid I would say max Q first.

For maximum poke, go W>E>Q. Landing both Q's and your shadow's E will do great damage, and swap with another W to land your passive if they can't counterattack.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#13Kirby1207Posted 1/17/2013 8:41:11 PM
I dont like it personally, I build him heavy glass clannon. With zed you shouldnt really be chasing, You should kill in 3 seconds, and then just as their team focuses you down, Sometimes you get out, and you need to slow. Honestly I just take red whenever I can, and the Ad's are usually fine with it.
---
GT: Kirby1207, League of Legends ID: AFrogOnCroak