League of Budget

#1luckiest_strikePosted 1/18/2013 12:14:24 AM
Hey guys, I've written an article about LoL and I want you guys to judge what I've written (good or bad) so that I can improve myself. Enjoy reading and thanks :)

League of Budgets

Well I've had my fair share of problems having to keep updating my PC to keep up with the increasing demands of todayís games. Is Modern Warfare running too slowly? Guess the RAM needs to be upgraded. Well the game appears pixilated too. Better get the graphics card changed as well. This tends to add up costs quickly. Not a great thing for a regular gamer like me.

If you aren't up to the task of having to keep updating your PCís parts and spending too many hard earned dollars for it, then give League of Legends a chance. Thatís what I discovered when I tested it on my computer. My last change of parts was back in 2009 and I havenít had the money nor the time to spend on this old hunk of junk. So I considered my options: spend a fortune for to play a game right now or find a game that doesn't take a big requirement from my computer but is enjoyable just the same. I took the latter.

Filled with strategy and tactics, there is almost an infinite combination of possibilities with a whole bunch of characters. Itís difficult not to play a string of consecutive games in one sitting. You've probably heard of it already. Itís called ďLeague of LegendsĒ or LoL for short. Every gamer most likely knows what itís about.

It really takes a basic computer to be able to play this. My 2009 Intel powered clunker can still take play this game in medium to high graphics. Just make sure your computer has a 2GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM and a GeForce 8800 video card or any other similar one. Even grandmaís computer can run this given a chance.

These days, computer games are getting more complex and require you to study them in order to get the hang of it. This is not the case with LoL. I was breezing through the tutorials that are intended as introductions to the game. No need to guess your way throughout the game another. Trust me, itís basically cakewalk to finish these quests. Just follow the cue markers and youíre all set.

What makes the game enticing is that League of Legends needs you to incorporate strategies and tactics. I played rush on full attack mode and quickly died. So that ISN'T the way to go here. Playing with your team is necessary to win the game. This isn't a solo mission. This is about a team that lives and dies together. Itís better to talk to your teammates and let them know whatís happening on the map. If you want to play a solo game then this isn't something you should be playing. Go enjoy a console game instead. When you play League of Legends, you better get ready to play as a team or die as an individual. Do you get what Iím saying buddy? No heroics.

Take this opportunity to revel in the game by befriending other players. Itís a much more fun experience when you get to play with others. Also, why not invite your other friends to join you in the ďLeagueĒ. Thatís what I did and boy has it paid off. Iím playing better knowing that my friends have my back and I have theirs. Remember that itís all about strategy, tactics, and friendship. So go ahead and play the game. As for me, itís time to get the old clunker up and running for another 5 on 5 match-up.
#2Village IdiotPosted 1/18/2013 12:24:31 AM
...wut?
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#3gfshynoblPosted 1/18/2013 12:33:41 AM
Your 1 year late
League is already too popular, everybody knows about it
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#4syiloPosted 1/18/2013 12:36:38 AM
Your "article" has no clear topic. You go from randomly pointing out that League can run on older machines to poorly trying to promote League of Legends gameplay using a lot of pointless fluff that really conveys no valuable ideas and comes of as someone trying to hard to inject voice into his or her writing, all the while using poorly constructed drawn out sentences that do not flow. Literally half of your paragraphs do not relate to your initial topic. You alternate between a personal opinionated type of tone to a formal, factual tone.

Your entire article can be replaced by saying: League of Legends is a popular computer game that does not require a high end machine to play.

League of Budgets?????? The title implies budgets are involved in League of Legends when the only budget involved is your individual one.

Soo many things to say but I will just stop there. I haven't even had a class in writing for years.

How old are you by the way?
---
---
---
#5EcchiBakaPosted 1/18/2013 12:38:47 AM
Let me show you how to write on a simple subject.

BOOBS = Balloon Oriented Object Becomes Sexual

I guess I mean nice breasts, as in not too small, and not too big. Wait, you don't want them to be average size either, you'd want to be on the large size, but not too large so they aren't saggy. And that's another thing, if they were saggy, they aren't nice. Sometimes you can't tell if the breasts were actually saggy by the bra they wear, but if you look hard enough, you'll see that the breasts end up lower on the girl's chests than normal. Saggy breasts are EW. You also don't want them to be too small or they'll be loli breasts, and those aren't impressive at all. Loli breasts aren't even grab-able. Back to breasts being nice, besides the fact that they have to be the right size, their texture has to be in shape too. For them to be of utmost perfection, they have to be a nice round size. If they are correctly round, you could stick a pen in between them and it'll hold there. It kinda looks like they are smushing together, but because of the softest, they actually keep their shape. Another thing, touch. They gotta be soft. Huggies, lovable, soft. Not too soft where you can stick your finger there and leave a mark for about 10 secs, that's about too soft for my tastes. Good enough to where you feel like heaven when you place your heaven in between. And some ending tips. Nice breasts don't have stretch marks, freckles, misguided tan lines, or crazy marks. Some tattoos look great on a nice pair of breasts, but I like my breasts without them. Oh, and don't even get me STARTED on correct nipples to go with them. But before you dive into the pleasant realm that includes breasts of all shapes and sizes, you must understand how these breasts look from the outside underneath all of that clothing. Let us start with lolis. Lolis basically are flat-chested, and don't have any breasts at all. These type of breasts are always found on younger aged girls, usually around before the age of 13. It should be easy to detect a loli's lack thereof and unless that is your preference, I suggest staying clear of these as they have no method of pleasure. Next are relatively small boobs. They at least show some sign of life under some shirts and outfits. These type of breasts can be grabbed, but other uses like a breast smother can't be performed because of their petite size. There are many unique other differences that theses breasts have because of their small size. There are some with freakishly large nipples and those with an abnormal perkiness. Whatever is your preference is what you should look for. Next are medium sized breasts. These are the closest to perfection because of their mid-level size, and along with that comes their soft texture. Easy to spot and very delightful to play with, these type of breasts are sometimes hard to find. Females tend to show these delectable objects off with low cut shirts to give you a visible sight of the smooth crack in between the breasts, and then the rest is up for to imagine. The next and final type of breasts I will be discussing are large breasts. If medium size breasts were number one on the scale of pleasure, I'm sure large breasts come at a close second. They are greatly seen even under various unappealing clothing. Big breasts trounce the competition in the softness category, and they many many uses. Problem is, they are a bit heavy (not that it matters to the male, but it does put a sort of strain on the female who has to tote those beauties around). The bounce factor in these are great, even greater than that of the medium type. If you can't get happiness off of any of the previous types describe, you should definitely try these. But people please, in this quest for the perfect pair, there is a such thing as TOO much.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#6RyeRye33Posted 1/18/2013 12:43:29 AM
syilo posted...
Your "article" has no clear topic. You go from randomly pointing out that League can run on older machines to poorly trying to promote League of Legends gameplay using a lot of pointless fluff that really conveys no valuable ideas and comes of as someone trying to hard to inject voice into his or her writing, all the while using poorly constructed drawn out sentences that do not flow. Literally half of your paragraphs do not relate to your initial topic. You alternate between a personal opinionated type of tone to a formal, factual tone.

Your entire article can be replaced by saying: League of Legends is a popular computer game that does not require a high end machine to play.

League of Budgets?????? The title implies budgets are involved in League of Legends when the only budget involved is your individual one.

Soo many things to say but I will just stop there. I haven't even had a class in writing for years.

How old are you by the way?
---

Best post I have seen thus far. BTW did he get a D at least?
---
I get Sica when I don't have Sica.
#7mD_atheistPosted 1/18/2013 12:47:05 AM
Kloud, that was the most impressive wall of text I have seen on gamefaqs.
---
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
- via the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams