No one made a fuss about the Ez nerf?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. No one made a fuss about the Ez nerf?
4 years ago#11
Can someone tell me what nerf this is? Can't find any recent news of a ezreal nerf.
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
4 years ago#12
Ultraknight64 posted...
Can someone tell me what nerf this is? Can't find any recent news of a ezreal nerf.

His base attack speed got reduced.

Read the patch notes dude.
I'm the bad guy? When did this happen?
4 years ago#13
Now that I think about it I'm not sure why they didn't try this nerf before completely removing the aspd debuff on w <_<
Eh
4 years ago#14
CrumpledPaper posted...
Now that I think about it I'm not sure why they didn't try this nerf before completely removing the aspd debuff on w <_<

This.

Now they also destroyed the fun but from game balance standpoint harmless AP Ezreal on the way.
4 years ago#15
Rising Chaos posted...
Graves has a pathetic .625 base Attack Speed, which is otherwise generally reserved for champions that don't give a crap about autoattacking stuff at all. (Only four champs have lower base AS.) Ezreal now joins him in that company. Otherwise, typical AD carries start at a bare minimum .658 base AS.

Graves and Ezreal are the only carries with nigh-permanent AS steroids, not counting Kog's Caustic Spittle passive (or Varus constantly killing stuff).

But doesn't Ezreal passive up his auto attack speed?
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
4 years ago#16
He's still got a cheap 1:1 ratio nuke that reduces his cooldowns, an easy poke that goes through minion lines and gives a pretty nice AS boost to allies, a cheap, low-cd blink that makes him a godly chaser and kiter, and a global snipe, not to mention a large passive AS boost that is not hard to maintain if you're at all decent with him.
"No more silly faces."
4 years ago#17
Good. He already had a free PD from his passive.

Ez will still be played as long as he has the superior version of Flash.
ns
4 years ago#18
I noticed that something was weird I thought I was having lag at first.
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. No one made a fuss about the Ez nerf?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived