No one made a fuss about the Ez nerf?

#11Ultraknight64Posted 1/18/2013 4:08:52 AM
Can someone tell me what nerf this is? Can't find any recent news of a ezreal nerf.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#12Solid_Acid12Posted 1/18/2013 4:14:03 AM
Ultraknight64 posted...
Can someone tell me what nerf this is? Can't find any recent news of a ezreal nerf.

His base attack speed got reduced.

Read the patch notes dude.
---
I'm the bad guy? When did this happen?
#13CrumpledPaperPosted 1/18/2013 4:44:41 AM
Now that I think about it I'm not sure why they didn't try this nerf before completely removing the aspd debuff on w <_<
---
Eh
#14FeatherwindPosted 1/18/2013 4:51:02 AM
CrumpledPaper posted...
Now that I think about it I'm not sure why they didn't try this nerf before completely removing the aspd debuff on w <_<

This.

Now they also destroyed the fun but from game balance standpoint harmless AP Ezreal on the way.
#15lightdragoon88Posted 1/18/2013 7:17:45 AM
Rising Chaos posted...
Graves has a pathetic .625 base Attack Speed, which is otherwise generally reserved for champions that don't give a crap about autoattacking stuff at all. (Only four champs have lower base AS.) Ezreal now joins him in that company. Otherwise, typical AD carries start at a bare minimum .658 base AS.

Graves and Ezreal are the only carries with nigh-permanent AS steroids, not counting Kog's Caustic Spittle passive (or Varus constantly killing stuff).

But doesn't Ezreal passive up his auto attack speed?
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#16ohnoitslueshiPosted 1/18/2013 7:30:33 AM
He's still got a cheap 1:1 ratio nuke that reduces his cooldowns, an easy poke that goes through minion lines and gives a pretty nice AS boost to allies, a cheap, low-cd blink that makes him a godly chaser and kiter, and a global snipe, not to mention a large passive AS boost that is not hard to maintain if you're at all decent with him.
---
"No more silly faces."
#17Shadow EdgePosted 1/18/2013 7:47:17 AM
Good. He already had a free PD from his passive.

Ez will still be played as long as he has the superior version of Flash.
---
ns
#18N3crisPosted 1/18/2013 1:22:51 PM
I noticed that something was weird I thought I was having lag at first.
---
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf