No one made a fuss about the Ez nerf?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. No one made a fuss about the Ez nerf?

User Info: Ultraknight64

Ultraknight64
4 years ago#11
Can someone tell me what nerf this is? Can't find any recent news of a ezreal nerf.
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge

User Info: Solid_Acid12

Solid_Acid12
4 years ago#12
Ultraknight64 posted...
Can someone tell me what nerf this is? Can't find any recent news of a ezreal nerf.

His base attack speed got reduced.

Read the patch notes dude.
I'm the bad guy? When did this happen?

User Info: CrumpledPaper

CrumpledPaper
4 years ago#13
Now that I think about it I'm not sure why they didn't try this nerf before completely removing the aspd debuff on w <_<
Eh

User Info: Featherwind

Featherwind
4 years ago#14
CrumpledPaper posted...
Now that I think about it I'm not sure why they didn't try this nerf before completely removing the aspd debuff on w <_<

This.

Now they also destroyed the fun but from game balance standpoint harmless AP Ezreal on the way.

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
4 years ago#15
Rising Chaos posted...
Graves has a pathetic .625 base Attack Speed, which is otherwise generally reserved for champions that don't give a crap about autoattacking stuff at all. (Only four champs have lower base AS.) Ezreal now joins him in that company. Otherwise, typical AD carries start at a bare minimum .658 base AS.

Graves and Ezreal are the only carries with nigh-permanent AS steroids, not counting Kog's Caustic Spittle passive (or Varus constantly killing stuff).

But doesn't Ezreal passive up his auto attack speed?
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!

User Info: ohnoitslueshi

ohnoitslueshi
4 years ago#16
He's still got a cheap 1:1 ratio nuke that reduces his cooldowns, an easy poke that goes through minion lines and gives a pretty nice AS boost to allies, a cheap, low-cd blink that makes him a godly chaser and kiter, and a global snipe, not to mention a large passive AS boost that is not hard to maintain if you're at all decent with him.
"No more silly faces."

User Info: Shadow Edge

Shadow Edge
4 years ago#17
Good. He already had a free PD from his passive.

Ez will still be played as long as he has the superior version of Flash.
ns

User Info: N3cris

N3cris
4 years ago#18
I noticed that something was weird I thought I was having lag at first.
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. No one made a fuss about the Ez nerf?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived