This troll bot lane never fails in normals

#1Supercuaco666Posted 1/18/2013 12:27:16 AM
Blitzcrank-Alistar-Volibear, with Singed top for added lulz and a mid of your choice (could be an adc mid).
Blitz Q -> Blitz E -> Alistar Q -> Alistar W -> Volibear Q -> Volibear E -> Exhaust

Make their adc fall behind and be completely useless (it's normals, he'll keep coming back to lane and the other laners won't care about their "noob feeder adc"), then have an extremely tanky team and proceed to enjoy the 10~ seconds of flinging around in teamfights.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
#2Stalky24Posted 1/18/2013 12:30:15 AM
lol but you dont have a jungler
#3TheBigCheese42Posted 1/18/2013 12:42:52 AM
Stalky24 posted...

Which instantly makes the entire game fall apart, because, as we all know, not having a jungle creates a dimensional rift in time and space, thus destroying a whole other universe.

Yup.
---
"Through the fire of elo hell I CARRY OOOOOOONNNNN!"
#4Iravention94Posted 1/18/2013 12:50:14 AM
TheBigCheese42 posted...
Stalky24 posted...

Which instantly makes the entire game fall apart, because, as we all know, not having a jungle creates a dimensional rift in time and space, thus destroying a whole other universe.

Yup.

This is how Aether Wing Kayle was born. Trust story.
---
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#5BurningSwor145Posted 1/18/2013 12:51:45 AM
The amount of CC and initiates alone makes this a worthy task.
---
"Mostly Harmless????"
#6Alakazam_fanPosted 1/18/2013 12:55:08 AM
I want to see you try Thresh, Blitz, and Naut bot lane and tell me how much more fun it is.
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#7Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/18/2013 1:17:16 AM
Alakazam_fan posted...
I want to see you try Thresh, Blitz, and Naut bot lane and tell me how much more fun it is.

This sounds amazing
---
And then John was a zombie.
#8Stalky24Posted 1/18/2013 1:32:32 AM
TheBigCheese42 posted...
Stalky24 posted...

Yup.

Yes, the game falls apart.

You give opposing jungler two jungles to farm, 4 monster buffs he can distribute to other lanes to help, no counterjungle danger, no countergank danger.

He is now king of the game. Especially since your XP got distributed between 3 people and he and solo lanes are level 14 when you are level 7-8.
#9CrumpledPaperPosted 1/18/2013 1:43:00 AM
If the other team isn't smart enough to get their adc out of that prison rape scenario the hell makes you think the jungler would evenly distribute the buffs?
---
Eh
#10Supercuaco666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 1:06:14 PM
CrumpledPaper posted...
If the other team isn't smart enough to get their adc out of that prison rape scenario the hell makes you think the jungler would evenly distribute the buffs?

My point. You can still ward your jungle.

Better yet, one time we all went with teleport. We went to invade the enemy blue and warded it, but the enemy Nocturne escaped. He then went to our blue, knowing we had no junglers, but a pair of us teleported to it (it was also warded) and killed him. Then he went to his blue, and the other 3 of us teleported and killed him again. Then he was so behind it wasn't even funny.
---
I'm apparently horse food.