Mecha Kha OR Aether Kayle?

#1vanitas11Posted 1/18/2013 3:15:00 AM
I need some help. The price doesnt matter cause I have like 2krp here but im still undecided between aether wing kayle ang mecha kha. What do you gys think? should I get aether?
---
abyssus est alius populus~
#2Masemune_100Posted 1/18/2013 3:16:20 AM
Depends on how much you play Kha'Zix. If you played him before his "OP" phase, get that. If not, get Aether Kayle.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#3Solid_Acid12Posted 1/18/2013 3:17:04 AM
Do what your heart tells you.

Or whoever you use more.
---
I'm the bad guy? When did this happen?
#4vanitas11(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:23:04 AM
Not feeling the new watered down version of kha and I havent played kayle lately either. Who's better in the jungle?
---
abyssus est alius populus~
#5PraetorianGhostPosted 1/18/2013 3:26:32 AM
Go with the beep boop.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#6DrudaxPosted 1/18/2013 3:28:54 AM
Kha is more flashy and noticeable imo, Kayle didn't seem worth legendary price.
---
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
#7VegerunksPosted 1/18/2013 3:35:16 AM
The new Kayle looks amazing but i'm not sure if it's worth Legendary.

But the Kha'zix one is definitely not worth 1350. It was worth it if you got the bundle pack but not now.

I'd say Kayle is a good skin so get it since Mecha Kha'zix doesn't look that great. He's more of a purchase so you aren't the one player on your team without a skin.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#8CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/18/2013 3:35:21 AM
I just bought it because I love Kayle and play her every game in every lane. Tbh, it doesn't really live up to it's 'Legendary' status.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#9EphidelPosted 1/18/2013 3:40:21 AM
It sounds like you're not really into either of them at the moment. Since you're not looking to buy them on sale, there's no rush, so why not actually play them for a while and figure out who you like more?

Though to give you my opinion anyway, I think the Kha'Zix skin is better. The Kayle one is still good, and it does have a neat voice-over, but it feels like Mecha Kha'Zix offers more despite being lower priced. I can't advise you on the jungle thing, though, since that's my worst role.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/UeT9n.gif
#10jonlaw101Posted 1/18/2013 7:03:09 AM
CheeseItBaggins posted...
I just bought it because I love Kayle and play her every game in every lane. Tbh, it doesn't really live up to it's 'Legendary' status.

You had 50 cs against Rengar's 200 cs at top lane.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes