The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Don't surrender

#1TaintedCatalystPosted 1/18/2013 6:04:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=427qfvg0yk8

Let me know your opinions on this topic.
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends and Gears of War
www.youtube.com/TaintedCatalyst
#2Stalky24Posted 1/18/2013 6:06:41 AM
What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?
You're the pretender
What if I say that I'll never surrender?
#3TaintedCatalyst(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 6:07:40 AM
^ This guy gets it
---
#4HotshotJoePosted 1/18/2013 6:19:07 AM
i agree completely with the video. but our younger society seems to be born quitters anyweys. btw best part of your video is watching rumble die that much. rumble has the best death animation imo.
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon
#5TaintedCatalyst(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 6:20:38 AM
Haha, yeah, I love his and Ziggs the most. I agree with the young generation thing btw, it's a shame
---
#6Wario_manPosted 1/18/2013 6:23:36 AM(edited)
I haven't watched the vid yet but I agree with the topic title alone. not even ten minutes in people are wanting to quit. I hate that, why would I throw away ten-twenty minutes of my life and not even see the result? What's the point in even playing if you're just going to quit at the first sign of it going wrong? How is that fair to EITHER team?
The whole point is to have fun, if you're just going to throw that out of the way and just make it purely win/lose and nothing else, I honestly don't see what people get out of it. I mean you're playing a game where a Robot is fighting against a man from the future against a little girl with magical powers, where exactly does this obsession with seriousness come from?
When my team mates or my enemies say I should surrender I tend to say "No, I will either die a warrior's death or return home to a hero's banquet!" and keep fighting.
---
If they won't sell it to you, it isn't piracy.
#7GevaudenPosted 1/18/2013 6:22:24 AM
TaintedCatalyst posted...
Haha, yeah, I love his and Ziggs the most. I agree with the young generation thing btw, it's a shame

It's beyond a shame they ragequit verbal abuse but when it's thrown back at them they can't take it and come here and make a topic and cry about how innocent they are and how wrong RIOT is for permaabanning them.
---
90% of communication is non verbal ( --_ 0 )
#8TaintedCatalyst(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 6:25:39 AM
Wario_man posted...
I haven't watched the vid yet but I agree with the topic title alone. not even ten minutes in people are wanting to quit. I hate that, why would I throw away ten-twenty minutes of my life and not even see the result? What's the point in even playing if you're just going to quit at the first sign of it going wrong? How is that fair to EITHER team?
The whole point is to have fun, if you're just going to throw that out of the way and just make it purely win/lose and nothing else, I honestly don't see what people get out of it. I mean you're playing a game where a Robot is fighting against a man from the future against a little girl with magical powers, where exactly does this obsession with seriousness come from?
When my team mates or my enemies say I should surrender I tend to say "No, I will either die a warrior's death or return home to a hero's banquet!" and keep fighting.

I really like the last part of you post (the whole thing was lovely though), since it's a really funny way to point out how pointless raging at this game is (well, any game really).
---
#9TaintedCatalyst(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 6:25:53 AM
Gevauden posted...
TaintedCatalyst posted...

It's beyond a shame they ragequit verbal abuse but when it's thrown back at them they can't take it and come here and make a topic and cry about how innocent they are and how wrong RIOT is for permaabanning them.

Yeah, that's the worst
---
#10TaintedCatalyst(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 6:28:29 AM
Also, if you guys are feeling extra generous, an upvote on the reddit thread for this video would be very much appreciated

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/16tdip/league_of_legends_dont_surrender/
---