Create Valoran's newest debut album

#1jonlaw101Posted 1/18/2013 8:12:36 AM
In a bid to seize market share from the first band Pentakill, the magicians at the Institute of War have decided to fund and manage their own band! This includes the recruitment of band members, and managing the release of their new album.

Now, it is down to you to recruit and design the debut album. Here's how you get to it!

1 - Go to: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/
2 - Use the random page button for the following steps.
3 - The first item you get will be the album's name (i.e. Boots of Speed)
4 - The first champion (i.e page of their skin, skill, strategy or lore) you get will be the lead singer, and as such, its ult will be the band's name (i.e. Anivia, the band will be called Glacial Storm)
5 - The next four champions are the guitarist, drummer, bass player and whatever other instrument of the band.
6 - Draw and upload the album art to an image hosting website.

Finally, post details of your band, along with a direct link to the image.

Band Name: Absolute Zero
Band Members: Nunu, Veigar, Trundle, Blitzcrank and Rumble.
Album Name: Chalice of Harmony

Album art: http://oi42.tinypic.com/531rhj.jpg
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#2GotTheGreensPosted 1/18/2013 8:15:05 AM
lol awesome. gave me a good laugh
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#3Doom2006Posted 1/18/2013 9:52:42 AM
Band Name: Lunar Rush
Band Members: Diana, Nami, Soraka, Jarvan IV, LeBlanc
Album Name: Rejuvenation Potion
---
"Deadly Premonition is the worst game I have ever played. Vampire Rain was better than this."- Arucard06
#4jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:35:03 AM
Where's the album art?
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes