Why are NA Teams not in good shape?

#51Dark_DcPosted 1/18/2013 10:40:58 AM(edited)
hellraiser121 posted...
The NHL is better than any league that Canada has and I will give you Rugby and even Cricket if you want it.

Vancouver Canucks
Calgary Flames
Edmonton Oilers
Winnipeg Jets
Toronto Maple Leafs
Ottawa Senators
Montreal Candiens

So.... tell me again how the NHL is a US league?.... It's the North American league.

And pretty sure Canada has won 8 golds to US 2 golds. Don't wanna get into other competitions but I mean... Canada is pretty much all about hockey man. We have ice for days and this lockout has been one of the worst things for us. WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WATCH?! CURLING?!

EDIT: TIL the NHL was started in Montreal in 1917
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#52VeeVeesPosted 1/18/2013 10:41:19 AM
Dark_Dc posted...
hellraiser121 posted...
The NHL is better than any league that Canada has and I will give you Rugby and even Cricket if you want it.

Vancouver Canucks
Calgary Flames
Edmonton Oilers
Winnipeg Jets
Toronto Maple Leafs
Ottawa Senators
Montreal Candiens

So.... tell me again how the NHL is a US league?.... It's the North American league.

And pretty sure Canada has won 8 golds to US 2 golds. Don't wanna get into other competitions but I mean... Canada is pretty much all about hockey man. We have ice for days and this lockout has been one of the worst things for us. WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WATCH?! CURLING?!

personally, i watch bear jousting.
---
Rudy sucks
**** Lars
#53Dark_DcPosted 1/18/2013 10:44:08 AM
VeeVees posted...
personally, i watch bear jousting.

10/10
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#54happyscrub1Posted 1/18/2013 10:49:43 AM
Dark_Dc posted...

It is a small factor among many, but I believe it has an effect. Culture almost always does. Examples are people diagnosed with schizophrenia having a better prognosis in collectivist ....... blah blah blah blah blah

You lose me when you started to talk about chances of cultures to over come mental illness.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#55anilEhilatedPosted 1/18/2013 10:51:13 AM
I guarantee Asians suck at shinty.
---
For who could ever...?
#56XcZeus3469Posted 1/18/2013 10:51:23 AM
there's a whole lot of wrong in this topic. Makes for good entertainment.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#57PKMNsonyPosted 1/18/2013 10:51:25 AM
I gotta go with mostly laziness, lack of dedication, too many excuses, too cocky, etc..
#58VeeVeesPosted 1/18/2013 10:51:37 AM
some races just have better passives against mental illness. taiwan gets +5 adhd resistance.
---
Rudy sucks
**** Lars
#59AriavoltagePosted 1/18/2013 11:01:38 AM
Vonkilington posted...
USA is tired from dominating everybody in the Olympics (IE: the only event that actually matters) to win pixel wars.

like 60% of the USA's olympic medals came from track and swimming. they didn't even really dominate in anything else except maybe gymnastics and tennis.
#60happyscrub1Posted 1/18/2013 11:09:12 AM
Ariavoltage posted...
Vonkilington posted...
USA is tired from dominating everybody in the Olympics (IE: the only event that actually matters) to win pixel wars.

like 60% of the USA's olympic medals came from track and swimming. they didn't even really dominate in anything else except maybe gymnastics and tennis.

That is kinda stupid that swimming has so many God damn metals. It's all a white conspiracy!!!

I'ma gonna take over and make the follow metals:

Solo Dunk
Alley oop dunk
3 vs 3 basketball
1 v 1 Basketball
Horse
Half Court 21 Basketball

And others.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here