Why are NA Teams not in good shape?

#61Dark_DcPosted 1/18/2013 12:17:16 PM(edited)
happyscrub1 posted...
Dark_Dc posted...

It is a small factor among many, but I believe it has an effect. Culture almost always does. Examples are people diagnosed with schizophrenia having a better prognosis in collectivist ....... blah blah blah blah blah

You lose me when you started to talk about chances of cultures to over come mental illness.

I can come up with many other examples of the effects of cultures, and specifically collectivist vs individualist cultures, but you don't really care either way.

I take solace in knowing I have the evidence to be right in my belief, and that this is the internet.

EDIT: Isn't really the culture overcoming the illness, so much as it inherently having more social support which is part of recovering/dealing with mental illness. For the most part schizophrenia won't just disappear.. but symptoms can ameliorate
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#62happyscrub1Posted 1/18/2013 12:15:46 PM
Dark_Dc posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
Dark_Dc posted...

It is a small factor among many, but I believe it has an effect. Culture almost always does. Examples are people diagnosed with schizophrenia having a better prognosis in collectivist ....... blah blah blah blah blah

You lose me when you started to talk about chances of cultures to over come mental illness.

I can come up with many other examples of the effects of cultures, and specifically collectivist vs individualist cultures, but you don't really care either way.

I take solace in knowing I have the evidence to be right in my belief, and that this is the internet.

Come back to me when you want to talk about sports.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#63kagster123Posted 1/18/2013 12:15:55 PM
Not enough Asians imo.
---
Pokemon White2 FC: 2667 0066 7803
Pokemon Black FC: 3869 5254 3412
#64Dark_DcPosted 1/18/2013 12:18:59 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
Dark_Dc posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
Dark_Dc posted...

Come back to me when you want to talk about sports.

http://versita.metapress.com/content/64413u374047q344/

"Conclusions. The obtained results show that collectivist cultures not only facilitate and favor the development of sports teams, but also enhance their performance."
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#65Morrowind789Posted 1/18/2013 12:28:10 PM
VeeVees posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
It's because LoL champion design is catered to white people.

If LoL had a large rooster of black champs, and we had free internet access to urban communities, and LoL had fly gear instead of stupid looking Teemo hats, you'll get a Lebron James of ADC.

>.>

LOL, that doesn't explain why the Asian Teams are dominating tho?

Asian teams dominate because they treat the game like a job and outwork everyone else. Westerners tend to believe they can win by putting in 8 hour days. Meanwhile out East they are pumping 16-18 hour days.

Then there is a question of intelligence. A lot of the American players are really really dim.

BS, asian teams work pretty standard hours.

Idk how it is for league. But sc2 progamers put in 10-14 hour workdays
---
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS
#66kagster123Posted 1/18/2013 12:29:25 PM
Morrowind789 posted...
VeeVees posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
happyscrub1 posted...

If LoL had a large rooster of black champs, and we had free internet access to urban communities, and LoL had fly gear instead of stupid looking Teemo hats, you'll get a Lebron James of ADC.

>.>

Asian teams dominate because they treat the game like a job and outwork everyone else. Westerners tend to believe they can win by putting in 8 hour days. Meanwhile out East they are pumping 16-18 hour days.

Then there is a question of intelligence. A lot of the American players are really really dim.

I'll see them when they have back problems in 10 years. l0l
---
Pokemon White2 FC: 2667 0066 7803
Pokemon Black FC: 3869 5254 3412
#67DeadpooL7Posted 1/18/2013 12:30:02 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
gfshynobl posted...

football nope?
futbol(soccer) nope
basketball (nope)
baseball (nope.avi)
tennis (lol nope.avi)
golf(nope)
swimming(nope)

judo maybe?

na loses, cause there egos are sooo high from their retarded fans.

Are those sports that are popular in Asian countries though?

Basketball and Baseball are pretty popular... Im not sure where you heard theyre great at baseball and win at it all the time though.
#68VeeVeesPosted 1/18/2013 12:32:56 PM
Morrowind789 posted...
VeeVees posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
happyscrub1 posted...

>.>

players are not programmers.
---
Rudy sucks
**** Lars
#69happyscrub1Posted 1/18/2013 12:37:02 PM
Dark_Dc posted...

http://versita.metapress.com/content/64413u374047q344/

"Conclusions. The obtained results show that collectivist cultures not only facilitate and favor the development of sports teams, but also enhance their performance."

Kinda of like one of the most stupiest articles I looked thru in a long time. All it showing is American teams owning in both the relay and individual speeds.

The author picked the worst event to try to prove his theory.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#70CovenantPosted 1/18/2013 12:52:37 PM
VeeVees posted...
Morrowind789 posted...

players are not programmers.

Note the difference between the bolded words.