New Items on Heimerdinger

#1stascakbw07Posted 1/18/2013 9:35:02 AM
So... Looking at the new items, and seeing that they're compatible on turrets and do stack has me thinking.

In my opinion, Heimer' needs Survivability and Pushing power to be effective, as he's not a teamfighter.

Banner of Courage stacks with his passive and gives him promote.

Runic Bulwark stacks with his passive and makes the whole lane more resilient.

Zhonya's can be the difference between dying, and surviving long enough for teammates to help.

Shurelya's helps him escape and builds from a gold item that also helps his mana pool stay afloat.

Last Will is a good AP Buff and get's him some health back and builds from a gold item.

Boots of Mobility help overcome a bad move speed. Captain enchant helps him lead waves along faster.

This is all well and good, but I feel like I want Warmog's in there somewhere to improve his kiting ability and chances of survival.

I'm just not sure what in the above is the least valuable to him as a split pusher...

Also, this is a situational, solo top or support build to make up for a team that has a great teamfight but poor pushing power.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!
#2PrintScreenKeyPosted 1/18/2013 9:37:55 AM
deathcap, void staff, liandrys, zhonya and Mana item gg
#3GotTheGreensPosted 1/18/2013 9:38:20 AM
What about that item that makes turrets unable to attack? USE IT. DO IT. OMG. YES.
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#4AphoristicPosted 1/18/2013 9:39:14 AM
Don't use Heimerdinger.

They just passively nerfed him last patch, if you didn't notice. Towers will now always target his turrets first.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#5happyscrub1Posted 1/18/2013 9:42:45 AM
Aphoristic posted...
Don't use Heimerdinger.

They just passively nerfed him last patch, if you didn't notice. Towers will now always target his turrets first.

They were doing the crap right away anyway. Not a nerf.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#6AphoristicPosted 1/18/2013 9:44:31 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
Aphoristic posted...
Don't use Heimerdinger.

No, it used to target whatever minions were closer to the tower. Now it prioritizes champion minions, then super/cannon minions, then melee minions, and then ranged minions.
---
#7happyscrub1Posted 1/18/2013 9:44:52 AM
stascakbw07 posted...

as he's not a teamfighter

Never take heim advice from someone that says heim is not a team fighter.

1: He's doing it wrong

2. Hiem one of the highest AP DPS champs in game

3. Hiem has the best CC vs the highest DPS champs in the game, blind.
---
#8EcchiBakaPosted 1/18/2013 9:45:06 AM
GotTheGreens posted...
What about that item that makes turrets unable to attack? USE IT. DO IT. OMG. YES.

Ohmwrecker?
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#9happyscrub1Posted 1/18/2013 9:46:40 AM
Aphoristic posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
Aphoristic posted...
Don't use Heimerdinger.

No, it used to target whatever minions were closer to the tower. Now it prioritizes champion minions, then super/cannon minions, then melee minions, and then ranged minions.

No... it didn't work like that, trust me. I play hiem alot, I even buy heim on my smurf and spam played him for the past month. The tower would always kill my turrets regardless if minions were closer. Most aggrivating thing ever.
---
#10AphoristicPosted 1/18/2013 9:48:25 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
Aphoristic posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
Aphoristic posted...
Don't use Heimerdinger.

No... it didn't work like that, trust me. I play hiem alot, I even buy heim on my smurf and spam played him for the past month. The tower would always kill my turrets regardless if minions were closer. Most aggrivating thing ever.

It may seem like that because they have to be closer than the caster minions, but if there were melee minions they would be focused.
---