Just got stuck with Vi in ARAM

#21dennis941012Posted 1/18/2013 2:49:34 PM
these ap nasus complaints sound strangely similar to the AP Kayle ones
does that mean I should try it?

in aram? yeah it is even viable in SR but in aram it is optimal
E = TOTAL MAGIC DAMAGE: 110 / 190 / 270 / 350 / 430 (+ 120% AP)
R = TOTAL MAX HEALTH TO MAGIC DAMAGE RATIO: 45% / 60% / 75% (+ 15% per 100 AP)

full build should look like
Sorc
Athenes
frozen fist
deathcap
ryalis
liandry's

chalice + boot start
sorc
huntinguise
sheen
deathcap
chalcie --> athene
sheen ---> fist
guise ---> liandrys
ryalis

minions give out more gold than killing champions in aram
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#22dennis941012Posted 1/18/2013 2:50:15 PM
dennis941012 posted...
dennis941012 posted...
You should try Nasus in Proving Grounds, he is very good.

you are bad and you should feel bad
ap nasus is one of the best choice in aram

Coming from you, it has to be the most ironic statement of 2013.

Go back to your basement, Dennis.

you do realize he is one of the few champions that can farm effectively in aram right?

Why the hell would you want to farm in ARAM when you can shoot people down from far away?

Seriously.

My previous statement stands, and if anyone is bad here it's you.

BECAUSE MINIONS GIVE MORE GOLD YOU MORON AND PUSHING IS HUGE FACTOR IN ARAM!
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#23yomamma297(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:13:58 PM
Unbridled9 posted...
Erm... Vi is far from useless. There is a HUGE difference between 'not good with' and 'useless'. I suck as Janna, but I've played against Janna's who knew what to do and were not useless in the slightest. Vi's role is in slamming hard into the enemy and pummeling them as hard as she can. You'll want to build your E or Q up first (get a point in all her skills, but then one or the other). Q if you prefer chasing foes and E if you prefer to be in the middle of brawls more often. Get the Black Cleaver first and then focus on either defense or attack speed with her. Vi's ult allows her to get onto the enemy squishies and disrupt them, possibly even hurt a few of them while she travels, and just lay into them like there is no tomorrow. If they try to flee, use the Q to get back on them. Even if you miss you'll be a lot closer. Personally, I find Smite and Ghost to be the best summoner spells for Vi as Smite lets her pick up some extra G earlier on when she's not that well built and ghost lets her chase foes even better. Vi's also a good tank-breaker due to her W and building the cleaver helps with that. However, be careful around people who can CC you. Vi's useless if she can't get in melee range, so fighting a Lux without her ult for example is a VERY bad idea. Also, though Q allows for some pursuit, Vi can't follow for long. If you have to chase for more than five seconds after your Q and don't have your ult, you'll probably lose them.

No she's useless and terrible, and the amount of time you wasted by posting that is laughable.
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#24Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/18/2013 4:17:03 PM
_HeX posted...
dennis941012 posted...
dennis941012 posted...

you are bad and you should feel bad
ap nasus is one of the best choice in aram

Coming from you, it has to be the most ironic statement of 2013.

Go back to your basement, Dennis.

you do realize he is one of the few champions that can farm effectively in aram right?

Why the hell would you want to farm in ARAM when you can shoot people down from far away?

Seriously.

My previous statement stands, and if anyone is bad here it's you.

u kidin me

Champion kills are hardly worth anything in ARAM. If you have the ability to actually farm you get a pretty darned good leg up on those who can't.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#25DartkunPosted 1/18/2013 4:45:44 PM(edited)
> Best in ARAM

Gets picked zero times of over 300 ABAM or ADAM games that I've played.

Yeah ok.

He's a tier 2 at best.

If you think he's anywhere near as OP as Jayce / Sona / Nidalee / Kat / Yi on that map. You're ignorant and wrong.

I play a LOT of ARAM / ABAM / ADAM.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/63755#history

Edit: and the reason why farm doesn't matter as much is because the passive gold gain on the map is so large. Yeah you can farm with Nasus, during that time your team is getting poked to hell and back. The game is about snowballing.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#26ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/18/2013 4:47:42 PM
Seeing as you posted this thread, I can only assume this was your first time using her and you didn't know anything about how to make her work beforehand. I'm not sure how this gives you the privilege of calling her terrible.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#27yomamma297(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:46:08 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Seeing as you posted this thread, I can only assume this was your first time using her and you didn't know anything about how to make her work beforehand. I'm not sure how this gives you the privilege of calling her terrible.

Because I have an extremely high amount of skill when it comes to this game. She's terrible.
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#28Herostratus_Posted 1/18/2013 5:50:00 PM
_HeX posted...

Nasus having no range doesn't change the fact that Wither is pretty much the most broken spell in the game.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#29TrevorkkhoPosted 1/18/2013 6:08:43 PM
nasus and vi are far from useless in aram. I would pick them over trynd n udyr, even with those two I would make myself useful and build aura tank early and ad late.

There are bad champs for aram, but you can still make them useful via builds.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#30WafflesquadPosted 1/18/2013 6:14:01 PM
What's ARAM?
---
Ask me about warspoons.