anyone had sucess with support nami?

#1Beech_tibsPosted 1/18/2013 2:18:50 PM
I play support almost exclusively and she seems very weak in terms of mid game sustain and in most games even laning phase....

She seems more mage than support any help here?
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2Arken101Posted 1/18/2013 2:23:18 PM
As an on again off again ADC, I enjoy having a good nami Support.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#3NaxochilsPosted 1/18/2013 2:26:41 PM
Nami is my favorite support by far atm. That said you have to be able to land you Qs or you're next to useless.
---
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
#4Morrowind789Posted 1/18/2013 2:33:01 PM
Q's a bit different/difficult to land, but if you can get that down she's acceptable
---
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS
#5Beech_tibs(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 2:35:58 PM
So builds?

Like...

Merc treds, true shard, vision, bulwark, Starks and iron Solari?
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#6flaminglinkPosted 1/18/2013 2:37:46 PM
Play her with an aggressive team. Qing someone then popping W and E on your ADC is amazing in lane, and her ult wrecks if you use it to follow your team in, especially if you pop Shurelia's along with it..
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/204819.png http://raptr.com/badge/Mistilteinn/fs_lastplayed.png
#7funkys-flightsPosted 1/18/2013 2:48:13 PM
Had good success with her in rank, was 10-2 with her at one point...but now it evened out to 19 - 17. Seems there are a few lanes I've faced that are ill advised to pick nami:

Taric- has a much more reliable stun and it even lasts longer, and although nami's is aoe, it should not be very common that taric and his carry are standing that close.

zyra- better bush control, so much burst
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#8LoquaciousPosted 1/18/2013 7:10:12 PM
I have been playing support-Nami almost exclusively the past two weeks. Her Q's are a little slower than Cho'Gath's ruptures, but if you can land them: you're golden. Timing is very important when playing her. If you can balance out the timing of your Q's, when to appropriately poke/heal your ADC, and use her ult during team fights... you should be completely fine.

I can't tell you how many times I've saved my ADC/teammates from being wrecked by Q+ulting the enemy team.

Admittedly, she makes playing Sona so boring. I agree with the early suggestion(s) about having an aggressive team. My ADC is generally too aggressive, but Nami can hold her own (as long as you and ADC are aware of the obnoxious CD on her skills).
---
Hi, I'm Jae. I still prowl around here.
I quit most games, but hi: MS | LoL | D3 | HoN
#9FandomOfRandomPosted 1/18/2013 7:26:51 PM
rihoofpls
---
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
www.losethegame.com
#10xngenPosted 1/18/2013 7:35:29 PM
...adc nami more fun