Every time I lose it's because of mid-late game.

#1_RaveMaster_Posted 1/18/2013 2:07:05 PM
I've gotten to the point where I'm undefeated top lane. I know how to trade,harass,ward,bait, everything. I always win my lane now sometimes even being completely one sided like 5-0 with 40 more cs. But after laning phase regardless of who I play Darius/Riven/Jayce (the top tier tops IMO) it's throw after throw >_>;;

Score starts like 19-9 pre laning phase and game ends like 30-50...

Teach me gamefaqs wut I need to do. I know I need to try to peel for my ADC if I can and go for their ADC. But idk everytime we start fightning I get CC'd, focused die, and then the team derps really hard without me. Every single fight.
---
~Rave
#2Rip_Van_WinkleXPosted 1/18/2013 2:08:31 PM
Stop being unlucky with your team mates.
---
GamerTag: RipVanWinkleX
#3CovenantPosted 1/18/2013 2:11:57 PM
_RaveMaster_ posted...
But idk everytime we start fightning I get CC'd, focused die, and then the team derps really hard without me. Every single fight.

Usually means you're not building tanky enough and/or going in too early.
#4_RaveMaster_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 2:12:03 PM
Rip_Van_WinkleX posted...
Stop being unlucky with your team mates.

I can't fix that, it's all luck. I need to learn how to carry harder and win 1v5's.
---
~Rave
#5_RaveMaster_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 2:15:03 PM
Darius Build:

Situational Boots
BC
Mallet
Warmog
GA
Maw (Heavy AP)
Rand(Heavy AD)

Riven:

Situational Boots
BT
BC
GA
Warmog
Last whisper

Jayce:

BC
BT
Warmog
GA
depends.

I change it around though, those are my more standard builds.
---
~Rave
#6BhelliumPosted 1/18/2013 2:18:53 PM(edited)
If you dominate top people are going to notice and make you a prime focus of CC. Invest in some tenacity.

And try to get your team to actually work together and ward late game. 6-10 wards can give you map control.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#7TriangularTwigPosted 1/18/2013 2:18:57 PM
or be irelia
#8genericname1234Posted 1/18/2013 2:21:09 PM
Don't just sit in your lane. Take the tower early. Bruisers are strong in mid game. Especially with a kill lead and a good creep score. You should be trying to help snowball your other lanes and/or pushing objectives. Warmogs is really strong mid game right now on a lot of champions.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#9yourDaddiePosted 1/18/2013 2:30:12 PM
you have to learn hot to get better at luck otherwise is your fault and you need to carry harder
---
I am your father