Best AP Junglers?

#11BiglabronPosted 1/18/2013 4:10:15 PM(edited)
Amumu
Chogath
Sejuani

Note sejuani you don't actually build ap besides maybe a liandris, she gets dmg for stacking health. Hint you want to stack health with armor/mr being less valued now.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#12shadowtemariPosted 1/18/2013 4:19:23 PM
Cant believe no one mentioned kayle, sure its a bit harder on her then S2 but shes still good.
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#13BiglabronPosted 1/18/2013 4:20:43 PM
shadowtemari posted...
Cant believe no one mentioned kayle, sure its a bit harder on her then S2 but shes still good.

Why are you building jungle kayle ap?
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#14FlameLord23Posted 1/18/2013 4:25:08 PM
Amumu, maokai and malphite usually build tank. Amumu still does a s***load of magic damage, but the others only do a small amount. Diana, Amumu, Nunu, and fiddle are the ones you want to use if you want magic damage from the jungle.

Or you could just run an AP top? Vlad is completely viable top lane, especially with the rise of AD mids and his lack of burst damage, most of it being damage over time. He can stack health or AP and still be effective.
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#15shadowtemariPosted 1/19/2013 6:13:55 AM
Biglabron posted...
shadowtemari posted...

Why are you building jungle kayle ap?

Because its very strong early game and if you think you can finish the game fast its a good route to take.
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#16_Yag_Posted 1/19/2013 6:20:47 AM
no nautilus lub ;;
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#17_HeXPosted 1/19/2013 7:01:45 AM
Am I the only one who likes Eve and Diana in the jungle? They are both strong assassins that can snowball like crazy if you can get a few ganks going. Kayle is another favorite of mine and I usually build her AP because it's cheaper.

Obviously it depends on your team comp, if you lack tanks and initiators picking either of those is probably not the best of ideas.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#18pectus_umbraPosted 1/19/2013 8:23:42 AM
Amumu is a major one.
Cho'gath is still good and strong
Diana just got rebuffed. Actually need to try her out again.
Fiddle has strong sustain and good ganks, but is slow. Also, even if you get screwed in the jungle, you are never completely useless late game.
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.