how does one build jayce?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. how does one build jayce?

User Info: Dwhite_1

Dwhite_1
4 years ago#1
do any of you get a tear on him into a muramame? his E and Q spam seems like it costs alot so maybe id be worh it? how do you guys build him top? runes masteries all that stuff
Smoke Weed All Day

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 years ago#2
He's pretty versatile so there isn't an exact build for him but from what I've seen many build him as an AD caster with BT + BC and a last whisper, a tear is also a good idea if no one is giving you the blue buff but that's in competitive play so it doesn't really matter.

I'd rather build him as a bruiser and dive the enemy carries.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: Dwhite_1

Dwhite_1
4 years ago#3
aHappySacka posted...
He's pretty versatile so there isn't an exact build for him but from what I've seen many build him as an AD caster with BT + BC and a last whisper, a tear is also a good idea if no one is giving you the blue buff but that's in competitive play so it doesn't really matter.

I'd rather build him as a bruiser and dive the enemy carries.

how wou.d you build him as bruiser??
Smoke Weed All Day

aHappySacka
4 years ago#4
Defensive boots
BT
Randuins
Wit's end
BC
Warmogs

If I were to build him right now it would be something like this, but it's really just a combination of damage and defense.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: Argonia

Argonia
4 years ago#5
Defensive boots
BT
Randuins
Wit's end
BC
Warmogs

If I were to build him right now it would be something like this.

In what order?
Jesus was an alien space pirate. Therefore, pirating is the right thing to do. -Detsuaxhe
BRONIES UNITE!

aHappySacka
4 years ago#6
Order will vary quite a bit but I do tend to get a dorans blade or 2 early on then rush a BT, a brutalizer and a giants belt will most likely be next after that, however I'd like to mention that I get a hexdrinker if there is a fed burst caster on the other team like Lux or Veigar for example.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: darkman95

darkman95
4 years ago#7
Dwhite_1 posted...
do any of you get a tear on him into a muramame? his E and Q spam seems like it costs alot so maybe id be worh it? how do you guys build him top? runes masteries all that stuff

Never build mana on Jayce, your W passively recovers mana with each basic attack in hammer form. If you are abusing your E Q to the point where this passive is useless, you re playing horribly wrong.
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia

User Info: Edge4o7_

Edge4o7_
4 years ago#8
Dwhite_1 posted...

Never build mana on Jayce, your W passively recovers mana with each basic attack in hammer form. If you are abusing your E Q to the point where this passive is useless, you re playing horribly wrong.

wrong and dumb
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent

User Info: Tony2Cap

Tony2Cap
4 years ago#9
one does not simply build jayce
---violence, if it isn't allready solving all your problems, then you're not using enough of it---

User Info: Argonia

Argonia
4 years ago#10
Order will vary quite a bit but I do tend to get a dorans blade or 2 early on then rush a BT, a brutalizer and a giants belt will most likely be next after that, however I'd like to mention that I get a hexdrinker if there is a fed burst caster on the other team like Lux or Veigar for example.

Thanks. I might have to try this build tonight.
Jesus was an alien space pirate. Therefore, pirating is the right thing to do. -Detsuaxhe
BRONIES UNITE!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. how does one build jayce?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived