how does one build jayce?

#1Dwhite_1Posted 1/18/2013 8:46:14 PM
do any of you get a tear on him into a muramame? his E and Q spam seems like it costs alot so maybe id be worh it? how do you guys build him top? runes masteries all that stuff
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#2aHappySackaPosted 1/18/2013 8:52:24 PM
He's pretty versatile so there isn't an exact build for him but from what I've seen many build him as an AD caster with BT + BC and a last whisper, a tear is also a good idea if no one is giving you the blue buff but that's in competitive play so it doesn't really matter.

I'd rather build him as a bruiser and dive the enemy carries.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#3Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:17:58 PM
aHappySacka posted...
He's pretty versatile so there isn't an exact build for him but from what I've seen many build him as an AD caster with BT + BC and a last whisper, a tear is also a good idea if no one is giving you the blue buff but that's in competitive play so it doesn't really matter.

I'd rather build him as a bruiser and dive the enemy carries.

how wou.d you build him as bruiser??
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#4aHappySackaPosted 1/18/2013 9:22:26 PM(edited)
Defensive boots
BT
Randuins
Wit's end
BC
Warmogs

If I were to build him right now it would be something like this, but it's really just a combination of damage and defense.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5ArgoniaPosted 1/18/2013 9:23:06 PM
Defensive boots
BT
Randuins
Wit's end
BC
Warmogs

If I were to build him right now it would be something like this.

In what order?
---
Jesus was an alien space pirate. Therefore, pirating is the right thing to do. -Detsuaxhe
BRONIES UNITE!
#6aHappySackaPosted 1/18/2013 9:26:10 PM(edited)
Order will vary quite a bit but I do tend to get a dorans blade or 2 early on then rush a BT, a brutalizer and a giants belt will most likely be next after that, however I'd like to mention that I get a hexdrinker if there is a fed burst caster on the other team like Lux or Veigar for example.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#7darkman95Posted 1/18/2013 9:37:14 PM
Dwhite_1 posted...
do any of you get a tear on him into a muramame? his E and Q spam seems like it costs alot so maybe id be worh it? how do you guys build him top? runes masteries all that stuff

Never build mana on Jayce, your W passively recovers mana with each basic attack in hammer form. If you are abusing your E Q to the point where this passive is useless, you re playing horribly wrong.
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#8Edge4o7_Posted 1/18/2013 9:42:49 PM
Dwhite_1 posted...

Never build mana on Jayce, your W passively recovers mana with each basic attack in hammer form. If you are abusing your E Q to the point where this passive is useless, you re playing horribly wrong.

wrong and dumb
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#9Tony2CapPosted 1/18/2013 9:46:40 PM
one does not simply build jayce
---
---violence, if it isn't allready solving all your problems, then you're not using enough of it---
#10ArgoniaPosted 1/18/2013 11:15:53 PM
Order will vary quite a bit but I do tend to get a dorans blade or 2 early on then rush a BT, a brutalizer and a giants belt will most likely be next after that, however I'd like to mention that I get a hexdrinker if there is a fed burst caster on the other team like Lux or Veigar for example.

Thanks. I might have to try this build tonight.
---
Jesus was an alien space pirate. Therefore, pirating is the right thing to do. -Detsuaxhe
BRONIES UNITE!