User Info: SSStier

SSStier
4 years ago#2
elise
UC

User Info: Arken101

Arken101
4 years ago#3
Elise always wins lane. Her Q is on a crazy short CD, Irelia can't win any outright trades either due to Spider form's mad DPS, and she can't really get ganked if the elise player is smart.

Here's a tip, while you can't descend on allied wards, you can do it on enemy ones, plop a vision ward in the river bush as opposed to a sight ward when the enemy drops a sight ward there. You now have a free escape.
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
(message deleted)

User Info: Diorte

Diorte
4 years ago#5
I'm winning lane so far. 1/0/3 to 0/3/0, 107 to 73.

Oh, I'm Irelia.

http://i.imgur.com/rHDvTre.jpg

Yea, either everyone's exaggerating the hell out of Elise top, or Irelia is a good counter to Elise and you guys are just on the Elise-humping train.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo

User Info: thecrossnkight

thecrossnkight
4 years ago#6
Irelia is one of the few I'd straight hate to fight as elise. Unless she preps ahead of time with tanky masteries + tanky runes Irelia straight wins trades. Elise can't poke her either because once Irelia is 3, the moment she gets less HP than elise its an easy wqe-auto-auto. At that point Elise HAS to back out because hiten style is up and shes 50% of her hp behind irelia.

Later on, given irelia not being fed, around level 9, elise can really lay the hurt on her. But prior to that its a pain.
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.

User Info: MegaSlime

MegaSlime
4 years ago#7
Lane matchups is also based on skill.
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#8
Never ever lost to Irelia as Elise. You can free harras her every time Q is off CD and if she Q's onto you, Cocoon, Q + W and follow up with spider combo or simply back away. Seriously, Elise craps on anyone who is melee.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: Diorte

Diorte
4 years ago#9
_HeX posted...
Never ever lost to Irelia as Elise. You can free harras her every time Q is off CD and if she Q's onto you, Cocoon, Q + W and follow up with spider combo or simply back away. Seriously, Elise craps on anyone who is melee.

I bought magic res, and maybe she wasn't leveling her Q, but it did no damage to me. I always dove on her after she used some spell, usually spit or spider, and then since I'm not stupid and knew her cocoon was coming every time I side-stepped a few of them. When she went into spider form I just walked away. I know spider Elise wants you to stand still and fight, but literally just walking away makes her W go to waste, and by that time I usually had her low enough to W+Q+E onto her to finish her. If I had my ult up, I could just walk up to her and kill her.

Fiddle is also a hard counter to her from what I've seen, and he ganked a couple times, she was helpless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#10
Diorte posted...
_HeX posted...

I bought magic res, and maybe she wasn't leveling her Q, but it did no damage to me. I always dove on her after she used some spell, usually spit or spider, and then since I'm not stupid and knew her cocoon was coming every time I side-stepped a few of them. When she went into spider form I just walked away. I know spider Elise wants you to stand still and fight, but literally just walking away makes her W go to waste, and by that time I usually had her low enough to W+Q+E onto her to finish her. If I had my ult up, I could just walk up to her and kill her.

Fiddle is also a hard counter to her from what I've seen, and he ganked a couple times, she was helpless.

The guy you fought was without a doubt bad though, Elise has the upper hand if you factor in someone who's more or less equally skilled. I can always anticipate Irelia dives so I'm ready with the stun at the exact moment as she dives to you, you won't have time to sidestep it.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Irelia vs Elise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived