I dont understand how this game is such a troll magnet.

#1TekutsoPosted 1/18/2013 11:15:49 PM
Seriously, i cant think of any other game where ive been trolled so hard.

People dont just run into the enemy team and die on purpose when you play call of duty, i dont get what it is about this game that just draws in trolls by the truck load.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#2Witch__HazelPosted 1/18/2013 11:16:24 PM
It's free.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Vicariousx
#3TomorrowDogPosted 1/18/2013 11:17:24 PM
Being able to screw somebody in a 20+ minute match is pretty damn satisfying to a troll.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4Savra104Posted 1/18/2013 11:19:23 PM
Witch__Hazel posted...
It's free.

This.

The fan-base is also reportedly angry. Which means the game's target range is wide.
#5FlameLord23Posted 1/18/2013 11:32:03 PM
Came to troll.
>can't think of a way to troll.
>>leaves disappointed.
>>>I'm bad and I feel bad.
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#6SmishhhPosted 1/18/2013 11:48:29 PM
Savra104 posted...
Witch__Hazel posted...
It's free.

This.

The fan-base is also reportedly angry. Which means the game's target range is wide.

Yeah its already set up to be very rewarding to trolls. The game is set up to be competitive, and matches are a decent commitment of time. You can't just jump in or out of play, and if you do leave you've just made it harder for everyone else on your team to have fun. So your enjoyment and success is constantly at the mercy of other people, and everyone is stressed out from this.
#7HotshotJoePosted 1/18/2013 11:53:15 PM
because they are literally stuck atleast 20 mins in it. and if you leave or afk you get banned. it's a troll's dream come true, they get to do what they love and the people can't leave so they rage which is what the trolls want. beat the troll by just ignoring it and keep playing and learning from the mistakes you can learn form out of it.
for instance practice your map awareness. even in game's were the team's so fed from trolls i can keep a semi decent score still.
practice warding to learn the effective area's and such. one ward that saves any team mate from dieing denies the enemies around 300 gold for a cheap 75 gold and they can win team fights if you put them down as team's are poking it out before the iniatates. it deny's bush juking and with good awareness it safe's team mates from flank's.
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon