Karma Mid does that scare you?

#11HotshotJoePosted 1/19/2013 11:09:45 AM
so a lane pusher beat a ryze? thats ryze weakness is anyone that can push lane and deny farm so his late game comes really late.
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon
#12mantana888Posted 1/19/2013 12:09:44 PM
Not at all if I'm ranged, a little if I'm melee.

There's practically no reason to get hit by her E if you are ranged, which totally gimps her burst.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#13DeanyzyPosted 1/19/2013 12:20:24 PM
She's better in the top lane unless she's against a melee champion in mid. Her lack of range hurts her when she goes toe to toe with other mages.
#14Suicidal SmurfPosted 1/19/2013 12:24:16 PM
her damage sucks
---
sail boat to harbor
#15dennis941012Posted 1/19/2013 1:55:29 PM
her damage sucks

ahahahahhahahaha

There's practically no reason to get hit by her E if you are ranged, which totally gimps her burst.

she will still out farm you and push you out of the lane + in teamfight you won't be killing anyone
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#16TheTrueAmericanPosted 1/19/2013 2:23:37 PM(edited)
dennis941012 posted...
her damage sucks

ahahahahhahahaha

she will still out farm you and push you out of the lane + in teamfight you won't be killing anyone

Real mages are much stronger than Karma. I've played a lot of Karma and she just doesn't stack up to someone like Cassiopeia or Veigar.
#17mantana888Posted 1/19/2013 2:16:00 PM
dennis941012 posted...
her damage sucks

ahahahahhahahaha

Could you explina how she's going to do that? Because if she consistently uses her spells to push the lane she's going to be oom and very susceptible to ganks/all-ins.

And since when did last hitting under tower become such a difficult thing to do?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#18angelwkw3Posted 1/19/2013 2:28:05 PM(edited)
braiel91 posted...
she certainly wouldn't scare me in mid but i wouldn't play ryze against her he suffers massively against slows and hers is fairly good

10% slow is not going to really make a difference against him, even with a Mantra it's only 20% and Karma most likely isn't wasting one on it.

Ryze can just farm against her, he probably won't be able to kill her without a real jungler gank (lolShyvana). And a farmed Ryze is more dangerous than a farmed Karma.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#19DesulatedPosted 1/19/2013 2:34:02 PM
Never really encountered her yet but ever since seeing how my brother uses her, I'm not looking forward to facing her sometime in the near future.
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
Auto heal is the amateur's medpack.
#20CovenantPosted 1/19/2013 2:45:32 PM
Ravid182 posted...
Karma mid mostly relies on the enemy having a lack of knowledge about what karma does, and baiting bad plays out of people.

This. She is actually not good and in line for a rework.