Zyra?

#1wrobe67132Posted 1/19/2013 3:05:17 AM
How is she mid? Basically I have leftover RP and I'm waiting for Monday to come. If I don't like any of the champs or if I have them all then I'm just going to spend it on either just one champ or get 5 dollars worth of RP so I can afford two. The champs I really want that I don't have are Cass, Zed, Hecarim, and Zyra being the one I want the most. I heard she got nerfed recently. How bad did she get nerfed, and is she still perfectly viable? Right now my main mids are Fizz, Brand, Ahri, LeBlanc, and if I ever need to I'll use Kha'Zix or Talon in mid. Lookin to either tack on another or replace LeBlanc as I'm terrible at roaming. Should I go for it?
---
League of Legends IGN: DeathToTheOrcs
It's dangerous to take this. Go alone.
#2BhelliumPosted 1/19/2013 3:06:31 AM
a fed Zyra is a damned terror mid/late game

that's all you need to know
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3_HeXPosted 1/19/2013 3:09:38 AM
Amazing CC both in teamfights and it makes her dangerous if you decide to roam to other lanes. Some people underestimate her burst which is pretty sick if she throws everything your way you're not getting away alive. Her only drawback is her poor mobility, always run MS quints on Zyra.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#4wrobe67132(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 3:15:57 AM(edited)
Ok I'll be honest I just wanted confirmation that she doesn't suck. I already bought her 10 minutes ago. That reply made me feel better though

Edit: Actually I have another Zyra related question. Was reading up on the top guide on solomid and I'm just lost on how he explains using her skills. Can anyone explain the combo/any unique tricks to doing her skills? It seems like you throw her E and before it lands you use her W? Or do you W first? And once that's done do you put a seed and then do her Q? Is there ever a circumstance where you use E or Q without putting down a seed or is it up to my discretion? And this is less of a question and more of a comment, her passive is awesome. Thank you in advance
---
#5Masemune_100Posted 1/19/2013 3:13:13 AM
I'm glad the Wildfire Zyra glitch was fixed lol
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#6wrobe67132(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 3:18:01 AM
Masemune_100 posted...
I'm glad the Wildfire Zyra glitch was fixed lol

Oh I heard about that. I'm happy that it was fixed but mad that the sale for that skin wasn't that long ago. The only skin I've bought full price was Blight Crystal Varus, and I kind of had no choice cause I mean...just look at him.
---
#7wrobe67132(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 3:34:10 AM
So if I do end up getting Zyra do you guys think I should spend the extra 5 to possibly get another champ? Honestly Zed looks pretty interesting. It's no doubt that he doesn't suck right? And is he a solo top champ? I've seen him in the jungle but it seems like he'd be better at a different role
---
#8GevaudenPosted 1/19/2013 4:07:04 AM
wrobe67132 posted...
So if I do end up getting Zyra do you guys think I should spend the extra 5 to possibly get another champ? Honestly Zed looks pretty interesting. It's no doubt that he doesn't suck right? And is he a solo top champ? I've seen him in the jungle but it seems like he'd be better at a different role

He's not easy to play you must learn him good if u wanna be good with him and seeing high elo and pro players play him they aren't even doing that greatly with him I think he needs a buff.
---
90% of communication is non verbal ( --_ 0 )
#9Masemune_100Posted 1/19/2013 4:21:16 AM
Zed is fun as hell, but you either need a lot of experience playing AD assassins to do well with him at the start. Then you have to learn shadow placements and a whole bunch of crazy stuff. I don't regret playing him at all though, since he's really fun and effective, especially in a poke comp.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade