What is the range on abyssal?

#11mrg59(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 5:52:25 AM
Suffer_Not posted...
I was considering getting it in a Kayle game, but I didn't know if the ranged atks would benefit or not because of the range.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Abyssal_Scepter

It's 700 range, while Kayle's range is 525 on her AA's with R. Fury and 650 on Reckoning, meaning she'll always be in range of it.

However, it really depends on how much you're building magic damage on her. Her E does 60 bonus damage and has a .4 ap ratio, but it also has a 1.0 ad ratio. I don't know if I can recommend Abyssal over, say, Bloodthirster if you just want damage.

Unless you need the mres, in which case go for it :D

Yea, but the 1.0 AD ratio still adds as magic damage. Hybrid kayle is the way to go. She's everything a teemo top is, except not useless out of lane. She doesn't wreck an adc 1v1 as hard, but building for 1v1s is not how you win games.

Oh yea and, little known fact about Kayle: every single auto attack (with E) procs liandry's. Welcome back, 1v5 late game Kayle.
#12CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/19/2013 6:00:52 AM
kourkour posted...
It used to be much larger than it is now. Generally, you'll only want it on Soraka, Fiddle, Karthus or a tank. You know, guys who need to be in the middle of everything to deal magic damage.

Cassiopeia, Katarina...

Akali, Cho'gath, Evelynn, Kassadin, Mordekaiser...
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu