Elise in the jungle worth it?

#1refmonPosted 1/19/2013 11:18:37 AM
I know that her spiders can tank but I havent actually seen her played there
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2TwilightKing13Posted 1/19/2013 11:21:13 AM
Eh, she's ok. She's super OP top lane though.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#3Darth Invader ZimPosted 1/19/2013 11:30:22 AM
She can clear fast and safely. But she needs reliable farm which is difficult in the jungle. You'd have to secure kills and blue for yourself.
#4DepressedOtterPosted 1/19/2013 11:31:17 AM
I have a friend that always jungles Elise. Its toats worth it.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRavage
http://i.imgur.com/8xkwd.png
#5BeerzerkPosted 1/19/2013 12:15:31 PM
Darth Invader Zim posted...
But she needs reliable farm which is difficult in the jungle. You'd have to secure kills and blue for yourself.

The same could be said for the majority of all junglers.

Elise is a really good jungler. She clears fast with plenty of HP left and deals great damage after level 2. What makes her great is that she has 6 abilities at her disposal at level 3 for ganking and even gank successfully against characters with blinks. She can also turret dive to take the final hit with her Repel and still live since the enemy walks a little off their turret in a safe area for Elise to escape turret hits.

The only downside for Elise is her missing her E stun for the gank and that it doesn't go through minions.
#6DartDragoonPosted 1/21/2013 8:35:27 AM
IMO she's one of the best junglers... She's the only one I play that can clear the whole thing and come out with full HP.

She completely dominates top though, so you should play her there, but jungle is fine too :P
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#7CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/21/2013 8:48:14 AM
DartDragoon posted...
IMO she's one of the best junglers... She's the only one I play that can clear the whole thing and come out with full HP.

WARWICK
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#8DartDragoonPosted 1/21/2013 8:58:09 AM
I said the only one *I PLAY*. Warwick is boring as **** and become completely useless by lategame.

Elise has none of those flaws and can clear the jungle just a little slower than WW but still come out full HP.

She also can gank before she's lv6. There's no reason to use WW if you have Elise...
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#9DeanyzyPosted 1/21/2013 9:02:03 AM
She's not bad in the jungle, She doesn't really need a lot of gold as she only needs Sorc Boots and HG to get going. I suppose she's a good pick if you were going double AD and wanted a source of AP damage somewhere but Top Lane is by far and away her best lane.