Can we discuss own3d and how they are treating many LoL streamers?

#41CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/19/2013 12:04:43 PM
kourkour posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
mantana888 posted...
Cheese sounds really mad.

I bet people made the same argument about computers when they were first being developed that he is now.

I think he had a dream that he wanted to follow, but chickened out and went the secure, sheep way. And now he's looking back and kicking himself.

No, I'm actually pretty happy doing what I like. But I do it outside of work, seeing as I too have kids that I am responsible for and care deeply about. I would never take any sort of risk when it comes to their future. Call me whatever, won't change my opinions.

I pity your kids because the fact that you don't like your job and all this fear of yours will end up impacting them negatively. This coming from a guy whose father absolutely loved his job and for a time had to switch jobs (2nd job was better paying too, but not by much).

Too far. You don't know me and you don't know how I am with my children, and I'm not even going to dignify that with a serious response.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#42ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 1/19/2013 12:07:43 PM
I love Destiny, I've been a huge fan of his for about 2 years now, or whenever he first started streaming. He's really a disgustingly intelligent person considering what he does for a living. I would have done the same thing in his situation.
---
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lmaokai
#43happyscrub1Posted 1/19/2013 12:08:51 PM
CheeseItBaggins posted...

Too far. You don't know me and you don't know how I am with my children, and I'm not even going to dignify that with a serious response.

It's Sunday morning, why are you not spending time with your kids. (I'ma now say that to you often until it gets old) lol
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#44CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/19/2013 12:09:23 PM
happyscrub1 posted...

It's Sunday morning, why are you not spending time with your kids. (I'ma now say that to you often until it gets old) lol

It's not Sunday morning here, buddy.
---
#45happyscrub1Posted 1/19/2013 12:17:06 PM
happyscrub1 posted...

That's why you lack American's gunghoness, cause you not American.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#46CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/19/2013 12:18:58 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...

That's why you lack American's gunghoness, cause you not American.

Yup.
---
#47YomjosekiPosted 1/19/2013 12:22:09 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
mantana888 posted...
Cheese sounds really mad.

I bet people made the same argument about computers when they were first being developed that he is now.

I think he had a dream that he wanted to follow, but chickened out and went the secure, sheep way. And now he's looking back and kicking himself.

No, I'm actually pretty happy doing what I like. But I do it outside of work, seeing as I too have kids that I am responsible for and care deeply about. I would never take any sort of risk when it comes to their future. Call me whatever, won't change my opinions.

I'm sorry, but if he's working a job as a carpet cleaner, where he can be let go for any reason at any time, and he gets offered a contract to work at home for more money, it would be IRRESPONSIBLE of him to not accept it.

He made no mistake and you are judging him wrongly for doing nothing wrong. He is the victim of a company that screwed him over.
---
Every time A COP get a robber in the process, you will hear the robber say.. Stupid cop caught me. but who is really the stupid?
#48hellraiser121Posted 1/19/2013 12:42:31 PM
Cheese sounds like he has unfulfilled dreams or never was creative enough to try something different. My younger brother doesn't even have a high school degree and makes a living off of making Youtube videos. At first my parents and I were concerned that he was just wasting his time trying to follow his "dream". The joke was on us in the end because now he is making more money than anyone in my family while I'm in grad school barely getting by.

The lesson here is that if you are really passionate about something and it makes you happy, go for it.
---
Yeah I Am Just That Awesome. Write About It in Your Diaries Tonight.
The Legend of Dragoon>>>>>>>>>>>>FFVII
#49CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/19/2013 12:49:02 PM
hellraiser121 posted...
Cheese sounds like he has unfulfilled dreams or never was creative enough to try something different. My younger brother doesn't even have a high school degree and makes a living off of making Youtube videos. At first my parents and I were concerned that he was just wasting his time trying to follow his "dream". The joke was on us in the end because now he is making more money than anyone in my family while I'm in grad school barely getting by.

The lesson here is that if you are really passionate about something and it makes you happy, go for it.

Yup. And also don't cry when you take a leap of faith and end up with nothing. The world does not owe you a living.
---
#50NeoAndurilPosted 1/19/2013 12:56:00 PM
more fail troll topics.