spirit visage
triforce
wits
warmogs?

can you provide a good build FOR SOLO TOP
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#2MizunoRyuuPosted 1/19/2013 1:32:08 PM
Start with the core: Mercs, Spirit Visage and Warmog's. Then get any combination of: Frozen Mallet, Banshee, Rylai, Randuin, Sunfire, Atma, Zeke, Locket, Aegis, etc.

Generally, you want to avoid anything but boots and Atma's that doesn't give you health. Also, Triforce is horribly overrated, especially on someone like Voli whose purpose is tankiness, not damage. If you want the slow, get Frozen Mallet instead, and you really shouldn't be stacking AD so the proc is pretty much useless. I can see Wit's working, but only if your team's DPS is lacking.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#3gkh5Posted 1/19/2013 1:43:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4gkh5Posted 1/19/2013 1:43:59 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
Start with the core: Mercs, Spirit Visage and Warmog's. Then get any combination of: Frozen Mallet, Banshee, Rylai, Randuin, Sunfire, Atma, Zeke, Locket, Aegis, etc.

Generally, you want to avoid anything but boots and Atma's that doesn't give you health. Also, Triforce is horribly overrated, especially on someone like Voli whose purpose is tankiness, not damage. If you want the slow, get Frozen Mallet instead, and you really shouldn't be stacking AD so the proc is pretty much useless. I can see Wit's working, but only if your team's DPS is lacking.

Stacking health on top Voli is not optimal. Rushing warmogs isn't bad because its cheap and OP right now but don't just mindlessly stack health.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#5BhelliumPosted 1/19/2013 2:43:13 PM(edited)
^^^
Effective HP>Actual HP

Cloth+5->Brut/Mog->Cleaver->Boots->whatever works wonders though, and I keep meaning to build SotD but never get around to it.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#6SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 2:58:18 PM
ice born then?

armor dmg cdr,
---
#7SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 3:35:31 PM
Bhellium posted...
^^^
Effective HP>Actual HP

Cloth+5->Brut/Mog->Cleaver->Boots->whatever works wonders though, and I keep meaning to build SotD but never get around to it.

o
---