Why mid is the safest lane

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 1/19/2013 2:50:48 PM
Mid lane has no closeby brushes in the lane. This denies any champions from hiding and ambushing.
Mid lane has an inner turret in close proximity to the outer turret. This provides extra protection when running from an enemy.

Because of these reasons I think squishy champions should go mid lane.
#2KarmicDragon1Posted 1/19/2013 2:52:01 PM
That's what I've been thinking. Maybe squishy AP champions, or possibly AD champions like Kha'zix.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#3zero3nbaPosted 1/19/2013 2:53:40 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
That's what I've been thinking. Maybe squishy AP champions, or possibly AD champions like Kha'zix.

This seems just a bit too crazy for my tastes.
---
But he's so smart and analytical, too. He could be a combination analyst and therapist. The world's first analrapist. - KMAnsem
#4T3h_4rb1t0rPosted 1/19/2013 2:59:14 PM
its really easy to avoid a gank in mid lane, if they come from the bushes, run to the opposite set of bushes, if they come from behind you, run opposite and into the bush. Mid is definately the hardest to gank, i never even have to ward it because you can escape a gank if you have quick reactions.
---
george washington was in a cult , and the cult was into aliens, man. yea the founding fathers were way into aliens.
#5KarmicDragon1Posted 1/19/2013 3:02:20 PM
T3h_4rb1t0r posted...
its really easy to avoid a gank in mid lane, if they come from the bushes, run to the opposite set of bushes, if they come from behind you, run opposite and into the bush. Mid is definately the hardest to gank, i never even have to ward it because you can escape a gank if you have quick reactions.

Cool so you'd avoid this gank np

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY_mBbI9M
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#6Gladiator28Posted 1/19/2013 3:02:55 PM
zero3nba posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...

This seems just a bit too crazy for my tastes.

What about some of them there "tanky" AP champs. Like Galio? He seems like a pretty cool dude. Nah, that's a waste.
---
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#7bobguydude1Posted 1/19/2013 3:05:33 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
T3h_4rb1t0r posted...

yes, that is if mias were called.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#8KarmicDragon1Posted 1/19/2013 3:06:30 PM
bobguydude1 posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
T3h_4rb1t0r posted...

Sweet, you're better than 2400 elo players. I'm honored to be on the same board as you sir.
---
#9CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/19/2013 3:07:36 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
bobguydude1 posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
T3h_4rb1t0r posted...

Sweet, you're better than 2400 elo players. I'm honored to be on the same board as you sir.

You can only avoid ganks if MIA's are called. If you get ganked in mid lane, blame the lane where the enemy Champ came from and/or the jungler.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#10flyguy101Posted 1/19/2013 3:11:47 PM
You shouldn't need MIAs called, you should just have the map awareness to realize they're out of lane through map awareness. Also, that gank was a PERFECT gank, so adding it to this discussion shouldn't even count. That was the definition of a pro play. It's much safer than top, that's for sure. It's still harder to gank a smart bot, though, due to two champs and supports focusing on warding.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.